You can type here any text you want

What tranny fluid do you recomend?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
What would be a good tranny fluid that you guys recomend for my fresh rebuilt BRF tranny. Its my daily driver and wont be raced at the track, thanks.

No one out there can recomend a good brand of tranny fluid?? I thought this was a highly opinionated board ;) :p

I use the mobil hydraulic trans fliud with some dextron for color on my new trans from Bruce, thats my opinion;)

Thanks newbee, I figured there was something better than that crap at O'reilley's :eek: . How about some more opinions or recomendations, thanks.

Originally posted by 77 cruiser
How bout good old Dexron III. My .02
:)

I have always used Dexron III with good results and dont want to rule it out but if there is something that would be better, I would like to try it.

If it's not going to be raced just use Dextron. I just installed my new tranny today and I am using Mobile 424 tractor fluid, but I plan on racing..

ks

Just use a good brand of Dextron III. My GN is raced and that's all I've ever run, and with excellent results. Brian

We run...

Tractor hyd. atf mix. I will elaborate on this when I get home. I am using my sis's puter and dont want to monopolize. We use that mix in street and track apps. Actually , it is needed more in street app's as they get alot hotter and need more lube than the track trans needs. Stop an go traffic is what kills, not all out balls out racing. My take.....:D

Red Line.....use it exclusively in all my cars.......oil, transmission, and rear end!:D

Thats the input that I need guys, thanks :) .Tell me more about the tractor hydralic/ATF mix Bruce when you get more time, thanks again.

Search the trannie section of this site

This subject has been posted many times. Try searching the site before asking a question. My opinion is that all new members need to pass a test that includes how to search.

Maybe the search button needs to be made larger or a java script needs to pop up on the board that says something like, Have you searched for your question? when the post reply button is selected.

Professor Bruce and the other experts show the patience of Job answering the same questions over and over.

Re: Search the trannie section of this site

Originally posted by Clay Thompson
This subject has been posted many times. Try searching the site before asking a question. My opinion is that all new members need to pass a test that includes how to search.

Maybe the search button needs to be made larger or a java script needs to pop up on the board that says something like, Have you searched for your question? when the post reply button is selected.

Professor Bruce and the other experts show the patience of Job answering the same questions over and over.

Please forgive me!! I wont let it happen again :rolleyes: :D

that's pretty funny seeing as how audiowizard is the moderator of one of the forums on this site...:D

anyway,i'm using amsoil synthetic in my trans.len in l.v. rebuilt it and said that's what i should use.i said "o.k.":D

later,sean

Re: Re: Search the trannie section of this site

Originally posted by WFO

that's pretty funny seeing as how audiowizard is the moderator of one of the forums on this site...:D

anyway,i'm using amsoil synthetic in my trans.len in l.v. rebuilt it and said that's what i should use.i said "o.k.":D

Thanks for the input Sean and everyone else that has answered my question. I appreciate you not scolding me for asking a question that was already asked previously (OOOOPPPS!!!!) Was I being sarcastic???? :D ;) :p

Well, I noticed your "power" but I thought I'd be a nice guy and not say anything... hee hee...
:D

Opinions change, if you don't ask ?'s over and over, we'd all still be using Kenne Bell products:D

:rolleyes:

Back