You can type here any text you want

What would you all think of the idea of....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
an outing at the Kane County Cougars? They were looking to see if car clubs would be interested in coming out, and have some packages put together for us.

Would anyone be interested in a group outing? On a Saturday night we can pick a night with fireworks. They would let us all park together, near the front so folks can see our cars.

Or we could have a picnic, with a tent and everything.

Sounds like a family affair, which I know even chicagoland has very few of.

So any interest?

ShariB

Sounds good to me Shari, I am just down the street from them, well not too far anyway! Only problem I see is that most of us don't like to leave our cars out of our site.

Let me know

Prasad

We would need someone to stand gaurd at the cars with a glove to watch for foul balls. :D

I think the baseball game idea is very good. I suggest that we have members take turns during the game watching our cars. Like one person per inning. That way we do not have to worry about someone taking advantage of our parked cars. My thoughts on the idea. Brad

We'll work out details on car security, trust me. No one wants to see our cars left unattended.

But that part aside, what do you guys think? Would you be interested?

Back