What would YOU guys like to see for a Black Friday sale?

What do you want to see for a Black Friday Sale?

• Forged Crankshafts (stock or stroker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forged Connecting Rods (multiple lengths available)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
So for those who do not know me, I am part of Boosted RPS (Racing Products & Services), the newest vendor for this site. My partners Kendall and Chris are the other two people involved with RPS.

Being as we are the new guys on the block, we wanted to take a census of what the Buick community would like to see offered for a Black Friday special. I know that personally when I have looked at specials from companies in the past, a lot of times they are selling stuff that I don't really need or am not interested in.

Well, we aim to cease incidents like that from ever happening! We would like you to please vote and / or post up what you would like to see offered for this year's Black Friday specials.

If you have any ideas that are not listed in the poll, please post them up!

For those not familiar with our company, our website is www.boostedrps.com Please take a look around the site to get an idea of what we carry and the parts we offer.

We are still adding new products to the site, but if you see something that you would like to get a price on, and it is not listed on the site, please send me a PM here or shoot me or Kendall a text. My cell is 707 362 6030, Kendall's is 620-717-3687.

I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

-Tyler

Last edited:
Free shipping to Canada. :)

If there WAS free shipping to Canada, what parts would you want it to apply to?

Maybe we can run a special deal for our Buick Brothers up North and offer heavily discounted shipping on certain products....I know it isn't free, but if we could reduce the shipping cost by 50-85%, would that at least alleviate any shipping fee concerns you may have?

Kool site Tyler and I love the music :)

Thanks Keith! This was my first time ever building a website, so I'm really happy to hear you like it!

I have to also give credit to Kendall for helping us arrive at Thunderstruck for the song on the main page. We both were trying to think of the perfect song with an excellent intro, and it just hit us - THUNDERSTRUCK!! I am really happy to hear so many people like our music choices :)

Shipping is a killer...along with the dollar exchange. Neither is the vendors fault. I'll let the other Canadians know you're willing to help us. Thanks so much.

Shipping is a killer...along with the dollar exchange. Neither is the vendors fault. I'll let the other Canadians know you're willing to help us. Thanks so much.
There are tons of us in Canada, I'm pretty sure if a vendor did something to help us out they would get a fair bit of business. It really bugs me when the US has a sale with free shipping but if we order we don't even get a discount on shipping!

Last edited:
Have to agree. I have alot of plans, exchange sucks. So no bueno

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

There are tons of us in Canada, I'm pretty sure if a vendor did something to help us out they would get a fair bit of business. It really bugs me when the US has a sale with free shipping but if we order we don't even get a discount on shipping!

Just so I can get an idea, how much is shipping on a typical order for you guys?

You guys can ship to my house and drive down and get it. I’m about 15 minutes from Niagara Falls. I’d be happy to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys can ship to my house and drive down and get it. I’m about 15 minutes from Niagara Falls. I’d be happy to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright so here's the deal- if you Canadian guys want to all order together and I can ship to WB's house, I am willing to give you guys up North special pricing exclusive to you Canadians, so that the shipping costs arent as huge of a hit to your wallet.

If you guys want to get together and come up with 1 big order, you have my word that you guys will receive EXCLUSIVE "Canada, Eh?" Pricing to help make up for the high shipping costs.

Would like to see package deal on stuff that customers put together since everyone’s needs are a little different...like the Gee M headers and H&R rear bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Would like to see package deal on stuff that customers put together since everyone’s needs are a little different...like the Gee M headers and H&R rear bar.

So something like a list of let's say, 8 or 10 different parts, and you could pick any of the two parts on this list and get a special Black Friday discount of ..I dunno, let's say 20% off the two items that you selected from the list of 8 or 10.

Something like that? If not, could you please elaborate to help me understand what you are specifically meaning? We are really trying to make sure we offer what people want, and I would really like to know more about what you are requesting, so that I can run it by my partners and see if we can add even more products to the Black Friday sale!

Thank you,
Tyler

So something like a list of let's say, 8 or 10 different parts, and you could pick any of the two parts on this list and get a special Black Friday discount of ..I dunno, let's say 20% off the two items that you selected from the list of 8 or 10.

Something like that? If not, could you please elaborate to help me understand what you are specifically meaning? We are really trying to make sure we offer what people want, and I would really like to know more about what you are requesting, so that I can run it by my partners and see if we can add even more products to the Black Friday sale!

Thank you,
Tyler

Yes any combination of parts on a page. And/ or a sum over 600.00 to $1000.00. That way, you can cover all the inventory that needs to be moved and some parts that don’t, you cover with a monetary spending minimum.