You can type here any text you want

Whats the biggest valves you can put in a stage 1 head

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
I know of the port throat cutter angle being better on the stage 1 heads vs. production and the end h20 ports have extra metal, etc.

Does anyone know if they will allow bigger valves to be installed vs. the production heads.

Ive looked through my power source and other books but can seem to find the stage 1 valve specs. Its prob the same but just asking

thanx

1.77" intake and 1.55" exhaust unless you relocate the valve stems.

Yes. I posted about this in another thread a few mos ago. You are gaining little over a set of race ported irons even with the valves relocated unless you are unshrouding the valves with a bigger bore or a relieved upper bore.

I was wondering if you were gonna post something or not. You must have been busy this week.

See if you can find the post bison did about this. Very informative btw.

off topic

I was wondering if you were gonna post something or not. You must have been busy this week.

See if you can find the post bison did about this. Very informative btw.

Been busy dialing car. Added a couple key items and had to dial it in. Looking to go racing tomorrow night(actually tonight) and get thrown out for lack of comp license if it doesnt rain. Car is really,really strong right now.

At 140 mph id say it's a little better then strong with a 66mm turbo:eek:. THS will be interesting;)
Cant say it till i have the slips in my hand. Boost and timing were low though;)

Aw heck. Bring it to Noble and take a vacation to show the ford guys what a real car can do.

Nice hijack to the thread now we are racing with Bison...LOL

Thanx for the info tho and good luck with the races. :cool:

Back