What's your best 60ft with a stock turbo?

Not great but I did a 1.84 on slicks in Vegas. Stock turbo, intercooler, injectors, Thrasher. Spooled fast and kept going.

I forgot to give credit where credit is due. I was able to achieve my good 60-ft times on BFG DR's because I relocated my Instant Center of the rear control arms as per Kevin's lead in getting the rear suspension to work to your benefit.

Thanks Kevin.

Deep Enough
Donald McMullin

Originally posted by Donald McMullin
I forgot to give credit where credit is due. I was able to achieve my good 60-ft times on BFG DR's because I relocated my Instant Center of the rear control arms as per Kevin's lead in getting the rear suspension to work to your benefit.

Thanks Kevin.

Deep Enough
Donald McMullin

There have been a few others on this BB that are in the process of doing this so hopefully they will have good results to tell in the near future:D Crossing my fingers XXXX
I also wish I had a good converter in my car so I can flash it and see what 60's I can get then, but I won't spend the $$ on it since I don't drive it that much..

if it makes you feel better the best i've got was a 2.3, and usually get 2.5's. thats with ok street tires, getting a new downpipe soon, that should help, the turbo takes FOREVER to spool up, doesnt' start running untill after 60'

if it makes you feel better the best i've got was a 2.3, and usually get 2.5's. thats with ok street tires, getting a new downpipe soon, that should help, the turbo takes FOREVER to spool up, doesnt' start running untill after 60'

New best as of 10/10/03 of 1.69 with 28x9 MT Drags. Using stock converter, turbo, injectors, Dut neck IC and origninal stock suspension with air bags.

2.047 60' on p235s street tires with my current setup minus the bags. I havent gone since I installed the drag bags.

ED BREWER at DC TECH has gone 1.60 and maybe into the 1.59/1.58 with 26x9x15 and no hop bars and the stock turbo-

netting a 11.79 and 113MPH or maybe a little better than that this year at BG-

HTH

BW

My best 60' with stock turbo, IC, DP, TC, injectors etc was a 1.86. That was on 235/60 15" BFG Radial T/As. That run was also the one time my car peaked into the 12s. Goal now.. get it INTO the 12s comfortably. Coming soon.

Average short time is around 1.9 - 2.1. I did have a 2.4 one time, but that was a result of blowing the tires away and fogging the track for mosquitoes. :)

This year in Vegas I bettered my 60' by over a tenth. On 275/50 Nittos I ran a best of 1.70 with only a 5psi launch. Still have stock upper and lower control arms but I did box them and add 1LE bushings. No airbags or anything else. WAY more than I was expecting from these tires. Still have more in them too.