When is this **** gonna stop!!!!!!!!!!!

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Iwanna go racing damit.................snow all week

Attachments

• 2007 SNOW.jpg
    2007 SNOW.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 526
Years back Canada was always hit with the Most..Lately I have been seeing the US getting killed with this $hit....
We are expecting a good 12 inches this Wed...:frown:
It will be over soon....:smile:

Joe

We have the earthquake that caused the tidal wave in Indonesia to thank for shifting the earths rotation. Climitalogical changes are out of hand now. Last year, we had virtually no snow, this year, we'll be lucky to be done with it by May. Look at it this way, at least we might have some cool racing weather come time for Bowling Green.
But I too feel your pain, cabin fever really blows. BTW, this might get moved to the Lounge.

Well i wasnt sure were to post it. move it if you can.They just came across the tv with another 6 inchs tonight.

It could be worse. You could live in Mexico, N.Y. 11 feet in a week, ouch. It looks like I will have to put the plow on for the first time this winter to morrow. About 6 inches due here in central Mass. You know, posts like this are giving the Florida guys a real good chuckle :D

If you cant beat, em join em. I've got the GN and corvette tucked away for safe keeping till spring and have a garage full of really fast Polaris's being raced, beat up, and blown up( not yet this season). Why be miserable??

Move to Florida!!!!!!!!!

Snapped this shot earlier today. The high hit 75 today, going to watch the Italiafest exotic sports racing this Saturday and a live taping of Pinks all out on Sunday@ MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK.:cool:

Attachments

• 2.12.07.jpg
    2.12.07.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 412
Just Kidding..........ill Be There In Three Weeks To See Cal And Hes Going To Tune My Msd Digital 7 Prog And My Ams -1000 Boost Controller...... Cant Wait 80 Degrees Im Hoping.

Snapped this shot earlier today. The high hit 75 today, going to watch the Italiafest exotic sports racing this Saturday and a live taping of Pinks all out on Sunday@ MOROSO MOTORSPORTS PARK.:cool:
well i just got pics from this weekend,it was tough:D swam in the day,fished threw the rest of the day,and the night chill was terrible...lol...sorry guys but i love this place....once in a while we have to hunker down,but its worth it...

Attachments

• Picture 327.jpg
    Picture 327.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Picture 329.jpg
    Picture 329.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Picture 334.jpg
    Picture 334.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 337
So tell me ,is Sarasota anything like the rest of Florida,I have yet to find an area that I could call home ,outragous home prices and the Cuban population are such jag00fs they think they own florida,please tell me about your area????done with snow....

So tell me ,is Sarasota anything like the rest of Florida,I have yet to find an area that I could call home ,outragous home prices and the Cuban population are such jag00fs they think they own florida,please tell me about your area????done with snow....
sarasota is nice the market is great now for buying,most all the area is very very nice, as far as people go...they have some bums around the docks,but for the most part they are trying to remove them completely which was a surprise to me as they are almost banning them from what i heard,somehow...brian johnson from ac/dc lives here jerry springer and many others too.....we dodge all the storms,if they hit this side of the state they get pulled into the punta gorda mouth or the tampa mouth of the state,and from what ive heard back when the indians were around they all gathered in sarasota during any bad storm as they too found it as a safe-haven....we seem to always dodge the bullet,the property for a cheap house is around 260k,taxes im not sure of as mine are from 1994 and run only 1,300 a year....lots of hotties every other car is a sweet ride(my nephew said that to me when he was down from michigan)....beaches are full of white sand,and sand bars right in the middle of the bay you can park on with your boat,that pic was in the water,not on the shore,fishing is great,but south of sarasota in boca is known all over for tarpon fishing,not many refugees that i notice:) ....

also i was fishing and could see 20 feet below like clear as day,i actually could see the sheep head fish below me as one actually came right up to my line,as the family watched,and turned sideways and pulled my shrimp off my hook o so clever like and went back into the rocks,it was so clear i dove down to get my anchor line(another story)and couldnt reach it,it was deeper than i exspected(not to mention the current ripping threw)...i snagged it instead,kinda funny as the people on the sand bar were all watching me swimming against the current back to my boat that was anchored right off the channel not to far from the sand bar...then i get back to dock the boat and me and the wife were looking at this hottie,she smiled and i slipped fell into the water while pushing the boat over with my foot,right off the dock onto the trailer in the water:biggrin:

also i was fishing and could see 20 feet below like clear as day,i actually could see the sheep head fish below me as one actually came right up to my line,as the family watched,and turned sideways and pulled my shrimp off my hook o so clever like and went back into the rocks,it was so clear i dove down to get my anchor line(another story)and couldnt reach it,it was deeper than i exspected(not to mention the current ripping threw)...i snagged it instead,kinda funny as the people on the sand bar were all watching me swimming against the current back to my boat that was anchored right off the channel not to far from the sand bar...then i get back to dock the boat and me and the wife were looking at this hottie,she smiled and i slipped fell into the water while pushing the boat over with my foot,right off the dock onto the trailer in the water:biggrin:
THATS SOME FUNNY $HIT.............. WAS THE WIFE WATCHING YA, HEHEHE

florida is nice .my grand parents lived in tampa. real nice weather. could not handle palmeadow bugs though. they look like giant roaches:eek: . but you cant beat the weather. Better than all this white $hit we got coming down here and were going to get another 6 to 9 inches tonight and tomorrow. i'm tired of this crappy climate. I'm thinking about moving to arizona or maybe new mexico. If i never see snow again it would not bother me at all.:biggrin: