Where are the twins?

So John, are you saying that your S2 motor, my car, this twin kit, and a couple of GT35's, would be a fun car? :D

That would be kind of scary but I would like twin GT40R or 6780RHB.
Wild Street allows up to 67MM on twins.

PIC00075.JPG

You did not.

I dunno where this kit ended up. Tony DeQuick built this kit with input from me. It didnt turn out exactly like I was hoping it would and really wasnt feasible for a street car.

I know exactly where that kit is or one of the proto types that Tony made. I actually have the mock up car on hand as I bought it as a parts car. My buddy with those twin turbo headers is still deciding on which route to go with. He has been staying under the radar for the past few years. I will see if I can get him to post some pics.
Prasad

Im not sure that kit is really useful for anything except a race car. There's a lot of "massaging" that had to be done to get everything to bolt up. Plus the DS downpipe is REALLY close to the plug wires, etc.

I know Archie had the kit for a while but being as that kit isnt exactly what I wanted, I never really put much effort into trying to find it.

Im not sure that kit is really useful for anything except a race car. There's a lot of "massaging" that had to be done to get everything to bolt up. Plus the DS downpipe is REALLY close to the plug wires, etc.

I know Archie had the kit for a while but being as that kit isnt exactly what I wanted, I never really put much effort into trying to find it.

As far as I know Archie still has it and was planning to do a 4.1 or something in his Gray car.

Prasad

Has anybody ever considered putting NA headers on and mounting 2 turbo's remotely? Possibly near the trans like the STS vette setups.

edit: Kit looks fantastic btw, can't wait to see more.

Ah yes, I think Jay told me about this kit last year... I thought it had been put on the back burner since I had not heard anything about it in a while.... :D looks like I need to start saving my pennies! My car is getting a pretty major suspension overhaul right now.

So my main question right now is... Should I even bother putting this kit on an un-girdled "stock build" 109?

That is what the test car is.... A little over 100K mile stock bottom end car:eek:

Many of you have heard of Burhead headers I am sure. Waylon is the one we outsourced the fabrication too. I would like to say a HUGE THANKS to him for some awesome fab work.... He put countless hours into the project for us!

Once we receive the rest of the kit we will get it installed on a stand and check for clearances and any problems. Then it will dropped right into a car we will be posting progress pics as well as videos etc...

Again we had pipes made to fit Presicion's FM, Cotton's FM's, and Gboby's FM. I also have a CAS we may get fitted if there is enough demand.

Has any testing been done on pump gas with the kit yet? Just curious as to how much we would be able to take on this kit with pump gas. Most guys run around 16-17psi on pump with the singles, so I'd think around 10psi or so on twins? What's the power difference between the two?

I'm definitely saving up some money for this kit and big frount mount for next year. :cool:

No testing has been done yet on this particular set... We will post complete results as they come in.... There are several things to do other than boost control so I am sure we can have it 93oct friendly.... A good Boost Controller will be a MUST:biggrin:

Here are a few more pics!

Attachments

• aaa 004.jpg
    aaa 004.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 850
  • aaa 005.jpg
    aaa 005.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3,215
  • aaa 006.jpg
    aaa 006.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 855
  • aaa 008.jpg
    aaa 008.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 855
  • aaa 009.jpg
    aaa 009.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 863
Any way to flip the drivers side mount over and mount it DP facing outwards? Would I be able to order a set that way? What kinda material are these made out of?

Here are a few more pics!

That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling looking at that...

I would say that once you guys work out all the kinks that kit will be the standard with our cars in the future. For both 109 and stage blocks. Both street and raced vehicles. Those headers must have been fun designing and fabing....lol. Looken good!

So do you guys have a projected release date?

Shouldn't be much longer. Got to finish the IC piping, has to be done all over again:rolleyes: then it is test time. After that we have 2 US companies looking at manufacturing them for us. Everyone kinda took a break for the holidays but after the first it is back on:cool:

I can not wait to put this on my car. I have the car here, the motor in and everything just missing the kit. I removed a GTQ67 turbo with ATR (REAL) headers on it. Can't wait to see the difference. It has a STOCK BOTTOM END, 110K mile GN and hit has been ran too. Ported Irons and a small cam.

First testing will be done with a Brian Hoffer Trans. So we can test it with and without a brake. Just to see if the brake makes any difference in the 60ft! From Jays previous testing it shouldn't be needed, we just want to confirm:biggrin:

Car also has the MAF PRO from Full Throttle. This setup will have to be mafless... We are going to put an AMS 1000 in it for testing purposes, it will not be needed for kit when done though. It is on just to we learn correct boost levels then any decent b/c should work...

IC piping should fit most common F/M's. Custom ones can be done hopefully if needed.

Perhaps this kit would be at home on the new stroker instead of the PT72 was building for.......perhaps a change of plans is in the works...Way to go for making one of those items I wont be able to go without!!! Lol;)

Shouldn't be much longer. Got to finish the IC piping, has to be done all over again:rolleyes: then it is test time. After that we have 2 US companies looking at manufacturing them for us. Everyone kinda took a break for the holidays but after the first it is back on:cool:

I can not wait to put this on my car. I have the car here, the motor in and everything just missing the kit. I removed a GTQ67 turbo with ATR (REAL) headers on it. Can't wait to see the difference. It has a STOCK BOTTOM END, 110K mile GN and hit has been ran too. Ported Irons and a small cam.

First testing will be done with a Brian Hoffer Trans. So we can test it with and without a brake. Just to see if the brake makes any difference in the 60ft! From Jays previous testing it shouldn't be needed, we just want to confirm:biggrin:

Car also has the MAF PRO from Full Throttle. This setup will have to be mafless... We are going to put an AMS 1000 in it for testing purposes, it will not be needed for kit when done though. It is on just to we learn correct boost levels then any decent b/c should work...

IC piping should fit most common F/M's. Custom ones can be done hopefully if needed.

Will the piping look and function like the setup on "Burheads" car? Will it wrap around like his or do you have something else in mind?

Wow, This Is The First I Have Read On This Idea.. It's Sounds/ Looks Great. I'm In The Market For Headers, Turbo And Downpipe. Do You Have An Idea What Twins Would Be Good For My Setup And A Total Cost?? And When It Will Be Ready?? Thanks, Jay.

Will the piping look and function like the setup on "Burheads" car? Will it wrap around like his or do you have something else in mind?

NO! That one kit that was in the video "supposedly" wound up in GA somewhere. Ours will be different.

Wow, This Is The First I Have Read On This Idea.. It's Sounds/ Looks Great. I'm In The Market For Headers, Turbo And Downpipe. Do You Have An Idea What Twins Would Be Good For My Setup And A Total Cost?? And When It Will Be Ready?? Thanks, Jay.

This kit should work with anything setup, from stock to wild....
We do not have a total cost yet but it will be thousands cheaper than the comparable:biggrin: You should be able to take a stock car and run 10's with this and proper suspension mods. Two stock turbos will carry most guys as fast as they want to go.
We should have the kit for sale by April or May at the latest!!!!!

ESP Products

anyone use this?

Our kit will be thousands cheaper, and you KEEP ALL THE FACTORY ACCESORIES! Only one part of a factory setup has to be relocated, the power steering reservoir will have to be raised a little. Plus if you can install your own headers and turbo you can install this kit yourself!

We are not a shop or anything like that. We will just be making this kit and a few sets of Headers and you will be able to buy them from Vendors right here on the board! Bringing a little innovation to the game:biggrin: