You can type here any text you want

Where is Brer Rabbit............

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Gary, I just wanted to thank you again for helping me out on that thing today!! I owe you a beer or a few....
Thanks Bro

Ur very welcome.

I have to say I really enjoyed going to that place...If u get a chance to see the secretary there U will know exactly what I mean. ;) .And since I dont drinhk, Ill just take the hit from that race car of urs!

Yup,Gary is a good guy to have on your side,,now about those parking tickets;) ;) J/K:D

Gary is very good at teaching how to properly swing a baseball bat as well! I owe you a can of beer Gary!:biggrin:

Gary is very good at teaching how to properly swing a baseball bat as well! I owe you a can of beer Gary!:biggrin:

Ya Gary wanted to swing my bat too but I told him I don't swing that way:D
Oh wait, were are talking about baseball, sorry.:biggrin:

Prasad

Ya Gary wanted to swing my bat too but I told him I don't swing that way:D
Oh wait, were are talking about baseball, sorry.:biggrin:

Prasad

I've been asking Surej when I am going to be getting those Prasad Drag Radials.;)

I've been asking Surej when I am going to be getting those Prasad Drag Radials.;)

Haaaaaaa, I think I still have that post printed and filed some where.I have to dig it up and have a good laugh again.

Prasad

Back