You can type here any text you want

Where is the 1989 Indy gasoline alley GMC 500 Sierra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Anyone ever seen one of these pick ups? "official truck of gasoline alley" How many were made. I want one! :D Low mile and mint of course! I've never seen one around on line or anywhere. Let me know if you have pics of one or ever seen one. I thought I saw a picture of a bunch of them at the track somewhere. Here is a copy of the flyer...

2d_1.JPG

yeah they were sold to the public. I saw one on ebay quite a while ago but I can't find any pictures through a quick search on google. I know there was one near me for sale not too long ago, but the guy had repainted it a non-original color.

I remember someone who lived in my neighborhood had a '93 Official Indy Chevy Truck painted up like the '93 pace camaro back in the day.

I'd also see a '94 Official Indy Dodge Truck.

But I've never seen an '89

phillyturbosix said:
That's what I'm sayin! Where the heck are they! shesh! :cool:

Probably hauling manuer in Mexico or some other Caribbean Island

Who Needs 8 said:
I remember someone who lived in my neighborhood had a '93 Official Indy Chevy Truck painted up like the '93 pace camaro back in the day.

I'd also see a '94 Official Indy Dodge Truck.

But I've never seen an '89

Actually it was 96 is when dodge made the blue with white stripes indy pace truck.
I purchased one brand new in 96 and loved that good ole truck...
Towed my 89 TTAs pretty damn good.
I bought it new and only put 2,000 miles on it the first 2 years... Then started towing my cars in the late 90s LOL..

When i bought the dodge, i still had a few of my 10th anniversary trans ams.. Notice the one to the left of my new dodge with the 30 day tag :biggrin:

Attachments

• dodge 1 (Small).jpg
    dodge 1 (Small).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 114
I dont have any of these anymore :(

Attachments

• two ttas (Small).jpg
    two ttas (Small).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 133
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I dont have any of these anymore :(

You don't have them anymore because if you look close there is a guy bent down stealing the front driver side tire of that one TTA! :eek: :D

Back