You can type here any text you want

where to get heavy duty rocker shafts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ryan319

the only places that i found that even lists them are BOP and TA. BOP's website says they are not available and TA's said subject to availability. Does anyone else carry these?

I had the same problem with mine so I just went with the RJC rocker shaft braces.

Ditto above for my 4.1 project. I found some "heavy duty" shafts at Poston's but they are just a hardened version of the stock type so I added the RJC parts also to get all the reinforcement possible. When I was looking for solid shafts all the vendors I spoke with couldn't find a supplier. I hope that has changed in the last 6 months but doubt it.:( MH

TA Performance just got some HD shafts in so I ordered from there. BOP said they "might" start carrying them again but didn't give any more info.

Make SURE they are HD and not just the Sealed Power version of the stock ones. I ordered the HD shafts and got std. Sealed Power shafts. (they only charged me for the std. ones, though.) The Sealed power ones are more brittle than the stock ones are, so do NOT over torque them, or they WILL crack/break. Hopefully they have the REAL HD shafts, now. They didn't before. Hopefully Nick will chime in.

Make SURE they are HD and not just the Sealed Power version of the stock ones. I ordered the HD shafts and got std. Sealed Power shafts. (they only charged me for the std. ones, though.) The Sealed power ones are more brittle than the stock ones are, so do NOT over torque them, or they WILL crack/break. Hopefully they have the REAL HD shafts, now. They didn't before. Hopefully Nick will chime in.

i gave them the HD part # when i called. i'll know as soon as i get them, or get billed for them, if they're HD or stock. if they're stock they're getting returned but i have faith.

Back