which engine oil to use...

Brad Penn

Call Dave McFarland of Triangle Oil, 1-800-242-2645, a Brad Penn distributor, tell him your whereabouts and he can steer you to the right supplier.:smile:

where ru buying it from?

Their is a shop about 15 minutes from my house thats sell it,what i ended up doing was i ended up email Brad Penn to find a local supplier near me or you can just call them like 27Skulls mention.

" Mobil 1 15W-50 is formulated with SuperSyn, an extra-high viscosity synthetic fluid, plus extra anti-wear additive to provide extra protection for severe service applications such as towing, hauling and racing. Mobil 1 15W-50 is recommended for high performance vehicles including turbocharged and supercharged engines where a thicker oil film is desired.

Mobil 1 15W-50 is also recommended for older valve train designs that may benefit from a higher level of anti-wear normally not required for newer generation vehicles. Mobil 1 15W-50 will also provide better anti-wear protection for higher valve spring tensions in certain racing engines. "

No additives and a decent synthetic sometimes even goes on sale. :cool:

Doesn't burn used with my aged DBB turbo either. :smile:

Conventional Valvoline Racing oil in the other car, dino. style, no additives.

motor oil

" Mobil 1 15W-50 is formulated with SuperSyn, an extra-high viscosity synthetic fluid, plus extra anti-wear additive to provide extra protection for severe service applications such as towing, hauling and racing. Mobil 1 15W-50 is recommended for high performance vehicles including turbocharged and supercharged engines where a thicker oil film is desired.

Mobil 1 15W-50 is also recommended for older valve train designs that may benefit from a higher level of anti-wear normally not required for newer generation vehicles. Mobil 1 15W-50 will also provide better anti-wear protection for higher valve spring tensions in certain racing engines. "

No additives and a decent synthetic sometimes even goes on sale. :cool:

Doesn't burn used with my aged DBB turbo either. :smile:

Conventional Valvoline Racing oil in the other car, dino. style, no additives.

I've been doing this for several years now at every oil change; one quart of Mobil 1 FS extended performance 15-50, 8 ounces of GM's EOS, and the balance Mobil 1 FS 15-50, for a total of six quarts with a new filter.

When my supply of EOS is gone, after doing some homework, and talking with several people in the field, I believe Brad Penn will be the perfect substitute.
On their stat sheet, the 15-50 has adequate zinc for camshaft protection. Brad Penn is made from Penna. crude and is a synthetic blend. The cost savings also will be a big factor in my decision. If you purchase five, 12 quart cases, the cost is $3.33 a quart. I will be saving about $25.00 for each oil change and still getting the results.

Most of us take the good advice given on this forum, but the final decision is ours. I am in no way trying to promote Brad Penn, it comes down to the choice we make and what's best for each of us.