You can type here any text you want

Which rear control arms should i use?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboc87gn

Darkside in Detroit
I have 2 sets of control arms i have a set of iceman adj upper control arms with a heim joint on one end and square tube steel lowers....And i have a set of hotchkis non adj uppers and lowers that came on my limited....My gn i plan to build to mid tens and keep it primarily a street car my limited is gonna be a v8 and eventually a v8 turbo and gonna see a lot of track duty id like to run some low 9s but ....My question is which control arms on which car....I was gonna swap the hotchkiss arms to the gnOr do i need to chuck the hotchkiss arms in favor of say some hr parts n stuff adj arms for the gn? Or can i use the iceman arms on the street?

86 views and noone has had any experience with the hotchkiss or iceman control arms?

I have a set of brand new Hotchkiss that I think would stand up to anything. I would put them in the faster car. I have not installed them yet, nor have anywhere near the power to test that statement.. But holding them in your hands you can tell they are insanely strong.

Back