You can type here any text you want

which shifter TH400 Reverse Pattern

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GARY HARVEY

Just wondering which one worked without spending too much.
I've been looking at the TCI 248000 BTW.
Any thoughts :confused:

stock one

stock one works with a new detent plate. I have one if u decide to go this way.

Go with the Cheetah shifter. And it can be convertered to be air shifted.

PA040046.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I am using the B&M Quick Silver. It doesn't over power my interior and works like a charm. You can also use it with the factory shifter cover for that factory appearing look, but I liked the B&M cover that came with it so I used it.
DSC02143.jpg

Billy T.

There are 2 versions of the Turbo-Action Cheetah shifter, and only one of them can be used with the air shifter module.

For performance and durability, by far the best one out there.:smile:

Nothing feels more solid, positive and smooth than a Precision. Don't know how they would fit with a console though.

Billy T.

There are 2 versions of the Turbo-Action Cheetah shifter, and only one of them can be used with the air shifter module.

For performance and durability, by far the best one out there.:smile:

And with my luck, the one I have, the gate needs to changed for air operation:mad:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

For manual shifting the Chettah you have is the best. The gates work great.It provides a more natural move when shifting under the presures of drag racing. In my opinion the alternate gated Chettah used for airshifting (unless used specifically with the airshfting mechanism) seems to be more susceptible to mis-shifting when used manually. Just my opinion having raced with both.

Back