You can type here any text you want

Which Vender On TB Can Still Get Centerline Wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

graza002

Nucking Futs
I am looking for the Centerline Telstars? I checked with Anderson but he can't get them anymore from his supplier. Who can still get them for a good price? Its time for the Buick to get some new shoes!!!!

THANKS!!!!!

Be careful about ording from centerline.........that place is really bassackwards right now.....I recently had some issues with them and I talked to McCormack racing and they told me they were done with Centerline.

We Work With Centerline

They are indeed a messed up organization, but if you provide us with the part numbers - we can work it for you.

No guarantees, but we'll give it our best shot.

They are indeed a messed up organization, but if you provide us with the part numbers - we can work it for you.

No guarantees, but we'll give it our best shot.

Ok I will get back to you with some part numbers. Thanks!!!

Old skool centerlines

Have some old school Telstars that I'm thinking of maybe getting rid of if the price is right they are just sitting there. The rears ar 15x9 and the fronts are 15x4. They have tires mounted on them. The rears have Nitto 555R's 275/50/15 and fronts are skinny-165's. The rear weighs 42lbs and front weighs 29lbs.. Also the rears are drilled inside and outside for slicks. They are nice and light the real McCoy. Need polishing/cleaning but are in good shape Make me an offer I can't refuse, reasonable offers considered. If you want the Old School Buick race car look and Functionality these are the wheels you want. Was weighing them and I forgot how good they look for being and old style wheel may just slap em' back on if no offers and take off my daily driver rims and tires. 16" Hotwheel 68's with Falkens. Have never shipped anything like this so don't have any idea what it would cost to ship 142lbs of rubber and aluminum. Actually the reason I'm even thinking of selling them is I want to do a brake conversion to manual and money is tight.

Have some old school Telstars that I'm thinking of maybe getting rid of if the price is right they are just sitting there. The rears ar 15x9 and the fronts are 15x4. They have tires mounted on them. The rears have Nitto 555R's 275/50/15 and fronts are skinny-165's. The rear weighs 42lbs and front weighs 29lbs.. Also the rears are drilled inside and outside for slicks. They are nice and light the real McCoy. Need polishing/cleaning but are in good shape Make me an offer I can't refuse, reasonable offers considered. If you want the Old School Buick race car look and Functionality these are the wheels you want. Was weighing them and I forgot how good they look for being and old style wheel may just slap em' back on if no offers and take off my daily driver rims and tires. 16" Hotwheel 68's with Falkens. Have never shipped anything like this so don't have any idea what it would cost to ship 142lbs of rubber and aluminum. Actually the reason I'm even thinking of selling them is I want to do a brake conversion to manual and money is tight.

Pics Please!!!!!!

Thanks

Back