You can type here any text you want

White G8 GT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
Unlike MeanChicken, this kill was 100% LEGAL!! LOL, sorry buddy! j/k... Ran into this guy at Cecil County Dragway last Friday night. I know it had a fabbed aluminum airbox w/K&N, Kooks LTs and and a catback, probably midpipes as well. Im assuming it had a tune and shift mods, as it ran good. Also had some sort of DR out back, they looked like MTs; but I didnt look close.

My third pass I got lined up with this guy after I saw him pull in. We did our burnouts and staged. He treed me, but I out 60'd him (my 1.70 to his 1.83), and I ran a 11.99@110 and he ran a 12.53@110. Felt good to show him the old girl still gets it done. He was a cool dude though. I was impressed with the cars performance given its size and weight, and the mods it had.

Hopefully I'll be going back on May 2nd to better my 11.92@110. Although I had major KR on that pass.

Aww Man, what you have to do something like that for?

Next thing you know you'll be whooping up and those poor new 2010 Camaro's :eek:

I'm still loving my new G8:D

Aww Man, what you have to do something like that for?

Next thing you know you'll be whooping up and those poor new 2010 Camaro's :eek:

I'm still loving my new G8:D

Dude, they were out in force Friday night!! The white one, two silver GTs, and a blue one too! The blue one was running 13.4@104ish all night long, on the stock tires too. Only had a SuperChips tune in it.

They are sweet rides. Wouldnt mind having one.

Oh, and Im not worried about the 2010 Camaro, I'll beat up on them too!!!;)

All straight up kills are legal. This one just happened on a "hunting preserve". :biggrin:

those new g8's are nice like the s.c grand prix they perform very well with mods.also i like the way the look ,there is a few here where i live.

Back