You can type here any text you want

White Turbo-T in N.C.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sagecoach

Probably the most desirable combination or colors. White, Black-Out Pkg., Blue Interior. Factory Astroroof and Security System. 100% original except for chip and stainless exhaust system. Orig. GM floor mats, 78,800 miles. Clean, well-maintained example with perfect interior except for minor carpet wear beside accelerator. $12,900 OBO

Attachments

• C0049.jpg
    C0049.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Cars 4 sale 007.jpg
    Cars 4 sale 007.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Cars 4 sale 045.jpg
    Cars 4 sale 045.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,141
Sage, Man thats a thing of beauty!! How is the paint on the car? Any checking? Do you know if its original paint? Any paperwork with the car? I was looking for the exact example around this time last year. White/blue with the moon and blackout:biggrin:

The paint is an 8 1/2 out of 10. No checking. No evidence of any body work. Paint appears to be original, although the trunk lid looks a little lighter than the rest of the car in a certain light. I didn't get any paperwork when I bought the car, although I have all my records since I bought it in 2001. Thanks,
John

Steve, The car is in my garage which is near Shelby,N.C., 125 miles, 2-2 1/2 hours from Winston-Salem. I'll give you a call this AM. Thanks.

hey sage what would you charge to deliver to Charleston wv, also there is some great outlaw10.5 racing at shadyside!!!

My buddy has my trailer in Texas. I would deliver it to Charleston for a plane ticket back home, a cheeseburger, and a few beers .I haven't been to Shadyside in a year or two. I need to search through all the moving boxes to find my MSD, install it, and then fly Cal up here to tune the new engine(for the race car). Thanks.:)

this is the same car that is on Kirbins site isnt it but it says to e mail jeff and your John?????

Yes, It's the same car. Kirban's ad was supposed to say to call John or email jf06@earthlinklink.net. jf is John Freeman. I'll check with Kirban to see if he has the correct info. Thanks

I don't know of any at this time. I'll let you know if I hear of any for sale.

How nice are you looking? I know where a couple might be:wink:

Back