Who drives their turbo Buick in a snowstorm

buddy

image.jpg

This guy does!!!!!

Rockaway nj. He was slipping and sliding all over. I took a video of him getting sideways trying to pull away from a. Light.

There's a woman in the next town that has a GN daily driver that's all rusty and awful looking. She drives it year 'round. Silly but she thinks she will have it "restored" some day. She'll change her mind when she finds out how bad the rust is. Idiot.

If that is your only vehicle then I would drive it until the wheels fall off regardless of weather. ;)

Does anyone sell studded DR's !:LOL: Then it will grip like a cat on a carpet !

with drag radials? Nice.

Reminds me of home.

We still can’t see people walking down the sidewalks the piles are so high.

D

Does anyone sell studded DR's !:LOL: Then it will grip like a cat on a carpet !

i have a set of 225/70/15 Winterforce snow tires on my Camaro, and that car drives on snow and ice like it did on dry pavement when i regular tires on it in the same size.. can't see why they wouldn't have the same effect on a TR..

My Buick was the first car I ever owned. And it was the only car I owned for about 2 or 3 years. So I had no choice. I drove it every day. No matter what the weather was. I had studded snow tires on it. When I made modifications to it, I used to have it running by the next day or I would be taking a taxi or begging Mom for a ride.

Now all my other cars are disposable vehicles. When they break.........just through them away.

I drove mine year round and parked it on the streets of chicago. I am paying dearly for it now during the frame off

I used to use 4 Blizzaks and now I use Michelin X Ice tires 225/70/15, but studded snows really would be the best option.

Some cool pics. here of people who still use these cars. :cool:

In the early 90's I had an 87 gt daily driver.

I had BF Goodrich tires. People couldn't keep up with me in the snow.

D