Who Has Been Banned Or Had Probation on This Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobsIron, I love your car...lol... Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I saw the picture in his sig and had to give some credit where it's due...

Two Thumbs up!!!
Oh yea, his car is truly one of the baddest on this board or anywhere else for that matter.

I try to play nicely and do usually but not always. If I have offended anyone, get over it!
Opinions are like azzholes..... We all have em and some do stink but they are just opinions.

I just speak my mind as well... Ive never lost any sleep if someone doesnt like me or what I say

As a mod now I would say everyone can screw up, I sure do lol. A verbel reminder is usually all it takes being most everyone on here is adults. It would take a lot to get you banned anymore short of something very racial. There is no place on here for that ! We are all car guys period. Daniel Ray

Lately, I've mostly been banning spammers. Personally I get enjoyment out of banning a spammer while their user name is active on the site:biggrin:. Like Shane says, if you get banned from the site you usually deserve it. I usually try to forewarn a member, but there is usually good cause. It is nothing personal (though I've been accused of that), but I view it this way:

Shane and Jay run this business (Turbobuick.com) and as a admin or mod we're responsible for treating their business as if it were our business and protecting their business interest. Even when Bruce ran the board,I tried to adhere to that philosophy. Additionally we are just a small family of friends of 27000 or so members and we hope that members will visit here alot, but just follow the rules. Done with my rant.

I can say that I've never been banned, but have had a thread or two closed.

I can say that I've never been banned, but have had a thread or two closed.

I thought we banned you once before because u were closing to many threads and banning to many people ..........
O wait , thats the other guy in sack..:D ;) j/k

I can honestly say that I have never been banned in the SouthWestern Section, and I am afraid to post anywhere else.

I have never been banned, never really pushed anyone's buttons that far yet:biggrin:

Many years ago, in the General tech section i had a very heated argument with a member about the RJC power plate, Nick Micale told us to take it to emails.

Back then this board was booming with tons of A-hole members....

Long story short, the guy decided to take my text from emails and post it on the board to make me look bad.. Of course this was a heated discussion, this was over 5 years ago, man who tries to take emails, reword them and post them back on the thread so they are cool???

I took the high road and banned him once i became a moderator.

karma's a bitch for that guy.. LOL...

JuSt KiDdInG aBoUt ThE bAnNiNg PaRt

BW

I WAS BANNED FOR 15 MINUTES :D WHEN I TRIED MY PASSWORD MORE THAN 5 TIMES & GOT IT WRONG ALL 5 TIMES :mad:

Never been banned, and never plan to be. If I ever have to ban anyone you can rest assured they will deserve it.

Now Joe teach me how to do that LOL

Now why didn't I think of that, I could have raise my banning ratio:D.

Like it told TY the other day... its not quality its quantity:tongue: Then again catching that big fish..... doh...

Ok funny, check out my last post in the pedophile section, i mean car for sale section.

If anyone wants the link it has changed, he figured it out.

BW

Where is RED? He was always entertaining. I miss breaking his ballz. Our former resident Jew hater.

Where is RED? He was always entertaining. I miss breaking his ballz. Our former resident Jew hater.

OH H-LL NO!!! He was and still is an idiot.:eek: Glad to be rid of him.:biggrin: He was banned from the political section only and went away, thank God.

One day at Banned camp ...
I have an Infraction for insulting a member..hahaha

my puddy hurtz...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: You don't like techs? Are you friends with RedRegalT? he's an idiot and has proven so in more than one post.:biggrin:

Actually he is a good friend of mine.

I see your quite the one to make fun since he has left.

Nice.

BW

Never been banned, and never plan to be. If I ever have to ban anyone you can rest assured they will deserve it.

Now Joe teach me how to do that LOL

When you do use this

ban%20hammer1gq4.jpg

I remember that situation.... :D
I have never been banned, never really pushed anyone's buttons that far yet:biggrin:

Many years ago, in the General tech section i had a very heated argument with a member about the RJC power plate, Nick Micale told us to take it to emails.

Back then this board was booming with tons of A-hole members....

Long story short, the guy decided to take my text from emails and post it on the board to make me look bad.. Of course this was a heated discussion, this was over 5 years ago, man who tries to take emails, reword them and post them back on the thread so they are cool???

I took the high road and banned him once i became a moderator.

karma's a bitch for that guy.. LOL...

JuSt KiDdInG aBoUt ThE bAnNiNg PaRt

BW

Status
Not open for further replies.