Who is the Fastest all time, Stock Susp, 10.5 tire GN?

Next year should be interesting. Anyone care to guess who the next 7 sec guy will be? Or better yet, who will be the fastest at the end of 2010?!

next year .I see mr gomes 7.60 et at 180 mph!!!
dave the same:biggrin::biggrin:both of them have the same(doctors):D(RPE-HIGHPSI):biggrin:

You boys are just too fast for me :eek::eek:

I have a prediction for the next top gun of TSO, but I am not telling ;):p

Does his initials correspond with the location of the White House:p?

Its is just about 1 year since this thread was started... Here we are end of 2010. Just wondering if any of the predictions in this thread actually came true?

Cruz did run 8.15@176.88 at Reynolds.

I saw him drag his chute all the way down the track on a later pass..... which I understood he hurt the motor on......

Wonder what he could have done if he hadn't broke something?

176.88 is definately raising the bar for stock style heads..... 8.15 is hauling the mail as well.....

Cruz did run 8.15@176.88 at Reynolds.

I saw him drag his chute all the way down the track on a later pass..... which I understood he hurt the motor on......

Wonder what he could have done if he hadn't broke something?

176.88 is definately raising the bar for stock style heads..... 8.15 is hauling the mail as well.....

He should be able to run 7.8's IMHO. It will take picture perfect conditions to do better than that at 3300#'s. This power level is going to require a learning curve, and going to cost some $$ in R&D not many have been there, nobody with stock style heads. I hope he can figure out a answer to the problem that was plaguing him this summer/fall, he has some of the best guys in his corner right now that will get it figured out.