Who is the guy to beat this year ?

Alright boys , you want the thunder you got it!! This year I'm comin and hell is comin with me. You got that, HELL is comin with me!!!! That 199 pass I made in BG was just the beginning.

Love,
Dave Fiscus

No need to go heeled to get the bulge on a tub like you.

Your friends might get me in a rush but not before I turn your head into a canoe.

Alright boys , you want the thunder you got it!! This year I'm comin and hell is comin with me. You got that, HELL is comin with me!!!! That 199 pass I made in BG was just the beginning.

Love,
Dave Fiscus
Dave, I now have the same block as you, the same trans as Don and empty pockets. This year at Bowling Green, first round ani't going to be as easy as last year. lol

Your no daisy, no daisy at all Brad. Sounds like Tom is an educated man, now I really hate him!

This is fun,
Dave Fiscus

Love,
Dave Fiscus

199 ? I have one that says 179 . Does that give me the number 2 spot in TSO ?

alright boys , you want the thunder you got it!! This year i'm comin and hell is comin with me. You got that, hell is comin with me!!!! That 199 pass i made in bg was just the beginning.

Love,
dave fiscus

:d

Where did everyone go ? I am going to get some new NASA pulse headers that will show you guys !o_O

When this thing hits 88 mph your going to see some serious **** !

483742-flux_capacitor_jpeg_large.jpg

BAADV6 from Michigan Turbo Tim and Dave Fiscus final round in Norwalk and Bowling Green is my bet. Dave just remeber that plate but the dam parachute is in the way so now you can only see that. Looking forward to this year. Just hope Columbus will let us race and we dont have to drink beer with Holly,Cal,HotrodGn,Swooosh and a few others. Even though drinkin beer was more fun that weekend.