Who is wrong, me or gbody?

wow!! i wish i found this post earlier I'm going thru the same thing . they send me the wrong mats . I'm waiting on them to correct their mistake just happened yesterday. I'm calling my cc asap.

Yes just call your CC and have them give you your money back, gbuttholes won't do anything for you.

Yes just call your CC and have them give you your money back, gbuttholes won't do anything for you.

Finally g body correct their mistake thanks to laura i got the correct floor mats . i ordered . took a couple of days but now i have what i want .

Same $hit, different year. That's all that changes with him. Took me 8 months to get an exhaust that wasn't bent right and spent another $230 bucks getting it fixed locally. Just buy from the other vendors on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can. Eight years in turbo Buicks and he's the only ever that has ever really burned me...well the only one still in business.

Last order I made with them was a stock style power plate and stainless ic bolts. I got charged $20 for shipping and it comes first class. Must be how they pay the daily bar tab.