Who is wrong, me or gbody?

Sally

So I'm fighting with Brian at Gbody and I don't know if I'm wrong or he is.

I ordered new floor mats and I wanted the ones that are on the TV but the ones in front of the TV showed up. He is telling me thats what I ordered. But I don't get it since they dont look the same....

Am I a tard or are they wrong?

Idk but the ones you have possession of are ugly and tacky as hell. I don't understand who orders that shit.

If you are not satisfied, I don't see why he wouldn't just send you the ones you bought, no big deal.

Ya seriously, why can't you just exchange or return? I can't imagine he will refuse to at least do a return?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I ordered mine from Highway Stars and could not be happier. Product and service was great.

how much were you charged and what does your invoice say for a part number? Doesn't seem that difficult.

As stated the invoice would declare the fault, but there shouldn't be a problem exchanging them. I've always known Brian to be fair or sometimes go the 2nd mile.

To answer your question he is wrong. If he has an item (picture) and a price advertised that is what you should get.

I have had no issues with Gbody but I order from them through Ebay. At least I have a little back up if something goes wrong.

They should just exchange them and make you happy.

My invoice has the part number for the set on the tv and i was charged for those. And no he won't let me return them. I'm so done with gbody.

The one and only thing I ordered from GBody came in wrong! Totally different from what was pictured. He acted like I was being a dick when I very politely questioned why the product was not as advertised. I have never dealt with any other company anywhere that seems to regularly treat customers like they are a nuisance. My first deal was my last since I have read plenty of others with similar experiences.

Oh I guess I have horrible taste and my crap is tacky as hell lol.

I like those floor mats. Different strokes for different folks lol

Sally, what's with 1/2 of your posts being a pic of a bike and a 1/2 a stripper??

What bike?

I also have bad tastes in Floor Mats I guess. I like the full logo.

is this really even a debate? if u ordered wat was on the site and they looked like that then thats wat u shud get if not either exchange (I doubt he has the ones on the site which is why he sent u those) or get ur money back.

I jus don't get vendors sometimes the simple either exchange or returned money wud surely limit negative exposure like this. even if u ordered the wrong one with a different part number so wat exchange it.