Who is wrong, me or gbody?

So I'm fighting with Brian at Gbody and I don't know if I'm wrong or he is.

I ordered new floor mats and I wanted the ones that are on the TV but the ones in front of the TV showed up. He is telling me thats what I ordered. But I don't get it since they dont look the same....

Am I a tard or are they wrong?

He burned me a lot worse than he burned you. Live and learn and do your business with those that won't burn you. I would have my CC company cancel payment and send him an email telling him that he can have the shipper of his choice pick them up from your home.

Here is my invoice and in the background the link to the floor mats.

And now no one will answer me. I paid with paypal and started the thing to get my money back.

Wow! You made an $800 order and he won’t fix one of the items?

Nice fuckin guy.

D

Pretty simple if you ask me, You clearly ordered the "Power Six" floor mats which states that right on the invoice....

So they won't let me return the floor mats. So I opened a fight thing with PayPal to get my money. They then send a tracking saying all parts were shipped OCT 6. But it shows one package for 12 pounds(floors mats). So I wrote and asked from all that weighted in at 12 pounds. I wrote him a email trying to get my parts of money and he won't answer me.

The only parts I have got where the floor mats and center console. I don't see how someone does business like this or how they think they will get my money.

Pretty simple if you ask me, You clearly ordered the "Power Six" floor mats which states that right on the invoice....

Please refrain from making comments in another vendors feedback thread.

Thanks

So I opened a claim with paypal.

Brian is saying he SHIPPED ALL of my parts, but the tracking number they gave is only 1 piece and 12 pounds(floor mat box).

So he is saying a steering wheel, dash, floor mats and turn signal was shipped all in a 12 pound flat box.

Also tried to email that sandy lady and she says all my parts were shipped.

WTF is wrong with these people! They give 1 tracking number to one package!

From the sandy lady on the 30th of sept saying it was going to be 4 packages

Her saying I got my tracking number and they wont be dealing with me.

I had to open a recent dispute with g body, just handle it through your cc company. I did, even though it was a paypal transaction. And, when I mentioned the company's name, I was immediately given the impression that my issue was just the latest in a long line of such instances. If this is the case, maybe the cc companies should just set-up their own 800 number for them?

Last edited:
Hi, Sally, as well as G-Body has treated me in the past, go with Kirban, Highway Stars, or with GNS on the board. I don't know what's going on with GBody, as I always got everything that I ordered, but I know not to piss off Redheads:D

WOW! I must say i went thru g-body sending me the wrong floor mats took them a couple of day 's to resolve the problem but i was dealing with a laura she was great . i finally got the right floor mats.
i guess theres more to your situation . hopefully they will resolve it for you.
gd luck

Last edited: