Who makes a great twin gauge A pillar piece for a t-top?

John - I have had it on since the beginning of summer. No issues with the tape on that side. I did tape the whole top of it where the t-top comes in, around the sun visor area. I didn't want to put a screw in there, so I used the tape. I didn't have any adhesion promoter, so the tape is starting to come off the guage pod. I think once I redo it using the promoter it will be fine. If you wanted to put 1 screw up there that will hold it as well.

I try and get some pics posted.

Guys, sorry for the delay. Here is the picture of the pillar with my stock cover still on. This way you do not see the metal of the pillar.

Attachments

• GN 021re.jpg
    GN 021re.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 117
The side is no issues. The top near the T-top is coming down a bit. I believe it is because I didn't use adhesion promoter before putting it on. I got some and now just need to redo it. You don't really even notice it since the visor is there and you never really look at that spot. I have had this done since summer time incase you were wondering.

I don't have T tops, so that's not an issue, but I'm hoping that I get better results than since summertime. When you wired your gauges how did you wire it? The factory trim has different screw locations than the Lotek piece. Cut a hole in the factory piece, fish the wires, install the factory piece, wire the gauges, then install the Lotek pod (with adhesion promoter)?

The car came with a single pod and they fished the wires threw one of the screw holes. They had to widen it up a bit to fit them threw. I did the same thing. I used the power and ground lead for both gauges so then i just had the O2 wire and a small line for the boost gauge.

So I fished the wires threw the factory piece then installed that. I then installed the Lotek piece and just made sure the wires were lined up with each gauge hole. Then I just put the wires on the guages and pushed the guages in.

Also, make sure you clean the factory piece real well. You need something that will take off any silicone that someone might have used in the past. If not the tape won't stick too well.

If you don't mind putting holes in the factory piece I think you will have no issues at all if you put a trim screw using the Lotek locations. Also, not being a T-top car, yours might fit a little better on the top where mine the contours don't seem to match up as good, so it puts a lot more "pull" on the tape to try and keep it aligned.

I'm really not ready to install yet. I'm in the middle of an interior color change, seat recovering, and dash swap, but I'll keep your pointers in mind. Thanks for the tip.