who's 150 MPH GN is this???

Geeez, that thing was rippen. Spun all the way down the track and still pulled a mid 9 sec time. Impressive.

My mistake. It is Bones' car, but he is from Dumas, Texas. It is tuned by the same guy that tunes mine. George at Boost Performance in Amarillo Texas. You got to see him try and tune this car on the street.:eek: It blows the tires off at 100 mph with only 25psi.

So- what all's in it (drivetrain)?

That was quite a one tire fire- posi clutches gone?

TurboTR

That is Bones I'm guessing, I'll ask him. I graduated with him and he is about half block from me. He has a GMC Cyclone for sale right now in case anyone is interested. He put the engine in my 84.

My mistake. It is Bones' car, but he is from Dumas, Texas. It is tuned by the same guy that tunes mine. George at Boost Performance in Amarillo Texas. You got to see him try and tune this car on the street.:eek: It blows the tires off at 100 mph with only 25psi.

Very impressive!! I looked for him at the shootout, but didn't find him in the pits. Maybe next year we'll get a closer look.

That is Bones' car. He's set up to run 35lbs. boost. Stage II engine. He ran a 9.12 last year on 20 lbs. of boost at 143 mph. He up the boost to 25psi. this year and is still working on traction. He's using 117 octane race fuel no alky. Going through powerglide transmission into ford 9 in.

any updates on this GN ? Is he gonna make Noble again this year?

Maybe if you would have made it last year you could have seen it :biggrin:

Phil, that car is bad. He was behind me in the staging lanes in qualifying. Hope he's there again this year and I hope you'll be there as well. Bring your buddy with the limited that you found in the barn too, I'd like to see that car in person.

Maybe if you would have made it last year you could have seen it :biggrin:

Phil, that car is bad. He was behind me in the staging lanes in qualifying. Hope he's there again this year and I hope you'll be there as well. Bring your buddy with the limited that you found in the barn too, I'd like to see that car in person.

the limited and TType are with a new owner in Wisconsin.. hope to be there with the daily driver GN some other local GN's ive been working on

Bringing this one back up. I haven't logged into TB in ages and just ran across this.

Glad to see that car moving like it ought to! Still regret selling it...