You can type here any text you want

Whose 3-1/2" internal gate DP?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
What's currently available?

Whose has the best fit and finish?

I currently have a real THDP.. 3" SS... for an internal gate.... I was hoping for something of comparable quality.... except 3-1/2"... instead of 3".....

i have a brand new 3.5 ss down pipe that i bought years ago from a guy at gnttype do you want to trade for youre 3 dp? i actually have one on my t type and it fits good the guy was going by spx-7. i think its the one that gnpartsonline sells but iam not sure

I've been researching DPs for awhile now, and if I was to go with a 3.5 I would go with T/A perf, DLS, or AZ GN. Cottons carries the T/A DP as well.

I've got a DLS 3.5" downpipe on my car. The car has a fresh resto, new body bushings etc. The motor mounts look good but are rubber so the downpipe touches the frame lightly pretty much right underneath the firewall. If you had a torque strap it wouldn't rub or maybe if you had poly mounts. I enlarged all the holes in the mounting flange so it would line up correctly in the car but otherwise fits pretty well for such a large pipe.

A friend of mine installed a 3.5 down pipe from Dan. It fit great. Not sure I agree with the fact that you wont see performance gains:D

I agree with Dan what do you hope to gain with the 3.5" pipe?

Just thinking at this point....

One more thing to try......

Probably just keep what I have for now..... got to get the car back running first....

Back