You can type here any text you want

Whose car is this? Seems like a good deal but no one wants to buy it.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ebay T

Based on the economy in my area, I don't think anyone has any money to spend.The ones that have money are holding on to it.I've been interested in another buying another GN for quite a while,but right now I'd only buy if it was too good to pass up.The old saying "Cash is King",so I think I'll be very cautious with mine.

My kind of car!

Ive been looking for a car like this BUT,,,, 1. Im unsure of the economy 2. I would have to offer around 6k for me to jump on it. (and have a little left for the paint and....). Like howdies86 say's it has to be a deal I cant pass on.

I myself have been looking for the past year for the right car. Now I am thinking if myself or my wife is out of a job then we will need something to fall back on. SO it has to a too good of a deal for me to pass on before I dish the cash also.

This car certainly looks like a fair deal but by the time you paint & update the car a little you will have way more in it than what some spectacular cars have been selling for. You can thank this cruddy economy for that & it is truely the best buyers market in a long long time.

Yeah, thanks to bush and his muti billion dollar blundering buddies I dont see our future as promissing any more. I think he pushing us to economic disaster. Anyone remember the savings and loan scandle, wasnt there a bush involved there and not jailed? He's a Bush-Wacker:mad: :mad:

Wow, thats a darn nice car with low miles for the money! Somebody is going to get a good deal! ------Jeremy

Back