Why don't most women like Turbo Buicks?

My Wife Rocks!

Well...

I am fortunate enough to have a wife that loves the GN. We just recently got married and I wanted to try to get it finished for out wedding. I waas starting to have my doubts about finishing it in time. That is when she stepped in and said "Finish the car while I plan the wedding. Besides, there is nothing I want more than to be in my wedding dress climbing over the roll cage!" Now that my friends, is a woman! We even had our wedding pictures taken with the car!

Top that! :biggrin:

Chris

Yeah i don't miss that part, its the same questions, that you don't usually have time to answer before they hit you with their story of how they used to know someone that lived next door to someone with a GN

Or ask you what year your monte carlo is

They don't like them because....

A) for the young chick it is not tiny & cute so they can get killed driving while talking.

B) for the housewife it is not LARGE SUV that can carry all the crap they buy & kill others when they hit them. :D

My girl is really into high end european cars so the styling and interior doesnt appeal to her at all. She does like the fact that it out accelerates our BMW 745i and that we get numerous thumbs up everywhere we go. She drove it one day to the store and came home laughing about how she "gave some kid the business" in it. She is actually pretty supportive in my ongoing efforts to keep it up. She doesnt like the fact that I call my white T Type "my other white girl." :tongue:

Bringing this thread back from the dead!!!

Let me make this very simple....white girls don't usually like these cars. Roll a clean turbo buick past some black and latino woman and you will feel like a celebrity :p

My wife didn't like it at first but has gotten used to it. Cant really say she loves it but accepts it.

My wife loves the GN. She has a 10 second new blown mustang, so it is a challenge keeping up with her. :)

My brother and I have Turbo T's and both wives say there hoopties and wasting garage space. Should be left parking outside in street.

Its a love hate relationship with my Buick. She hates the fact that she can't touch it and it stinks up the house on occasion, but loves the attention it gets when she is riding shot gun. The power has her speechless. My pump gas alky tune makes 750 rear wheel. I was merging on the highway and traffic was coming up on us rather quickly. So I stuffed it in 2nd gear and pulled 3rd and all she could say is ,"HOLY F%#K, is that even legal?!!"

My ex wife liked my GN, but she found another man she liked better........

I now have a White TR and it's just like a woman.

It's fussy, expensive to keep, high maitanence, wants all of my attention, needs me to listen to it all the time, cleans up real good when we go out and when it takes me for a ride, I usually come back satisfied.......

Who needs a woman?:p

Mine gets a lot of positive responses from the ladies, no matter their ages. It's odd to me, actually. I never would have figured that to happen.

My daughters love it. Managed to get some play behind this car also. Not sure where you shop.. But in Texas GN's get airtime in my area.

Its a love hate relationship with my Buick. She hates the fact that she can't touch it and it stinks up the house on occasion, but loves the attention it gets when she is riding shot gun. The power has her speechless. My pump gas alky tune makes 750 rear wheel. I was merging on the highway and traffic was coming up on us rather quickly. So I stuffed it in 2nd gear and pulled 3rd and all she could say is ,"HOLY F%#K, is that even legal?!!"
Sh**^ i like this.. lol