Why is this

Yeah, that's kinda fishy . . . that one in Lubbock has been for sale on Ebay for a LONG time. I want to say over a year now (he wants too much).

Yeah, the Lubbock one has been listed at least a dozen times it seems. The current price is more than its worth IMO which that one with no bids was worth $20k with only 8k miles I'd think if all else was correct about the car. The Lubbock one must be bidding it up himself judging from what others have sold for and the soft market right now.
Been thinking of selling off a few things and retooling and getting a nice driver TTA to fix up as fast as the GN to drive everyday :) ....since I've spent a boat load on the LT1 TA and its no where near fast still compared to the GN :D

I saw those two auctions today and was wondering the same thing. I think Dan has the answer. :wink:
- Dave

Bidder 3 and 4 have been outbidding each other by $100 since it was at $15k ...what a joke

So a 8K car is not worth 20,000:confused: Is the market that soft?

Or is it that the 8k car has 3 owners?

Is it the fact that the t-top leather cars are just not bringing the money the cloth and or hardtop cars are?

Im kinda pissed about that, if someone was in the market to buy a 8k car, then get it for less than that auction then it kinda sets the buyers market for other TTA's

Depending on quality of the car and mileage i thought the 8k car would have been worth that if someone was looking to buy?

2QUIK6- what exactly are you looking for:biggrin:

BW

2QUIK6- what exactly are you looking for:biggrin:

BW
I don't know, can't make up my mind, if I go for a TTA, it would have to be all original with say over 40k miles but under 60k..I don't like buying a car that someone else modded, yet enough miles where I wouldn't mind driving it alot...or I may go for something newer, wife wants a new car since I jacked up her '95 TA..Saturn Turbo Sky or 2002 Yellow CE TA...or maybe pull the motor on the '95 and build a SC 383..that should put a smile on my face :)
Also toyed with the idea of getting a 2006 SSR to replace my truck..just they are still too high priced..... Had the same daily drivers for over 10 years...its time for a change.

I have seen the TTA in Lubbock in person. Definately not worth what the asking price is. It looked to me like front right fender had been hit and I remembered several dents in it.

The performance car dealership its at seems to price all of their cars too high (in my opinion).

Dealership?

I think I would rather buy from a private owner any day,than buy from a dealer. They always seem to be hiding something.
As was discussed in a previous thread,some buyers prefer stock over mod cars & vice-versa.
Many times people ,seeing the same car on Ebay for months,tend to think there must be something wrong with it.
I believe the best thing the seller could do would be ,take a new set of photos & wait awhile before relisting.