Why?? LMAO....

That's how your TR ends up after getting stolen...
With the money spent in those cars I highly doubt the need to steal a TR. They have TSM type cash in the visuals alone. Paint, wheels, interior, stereo, etc. I will say this...the purple GN didn't spit and pop while he was smoking up the street so they got to know something about the mighty V6. Others have some good sounding motors and simple clean looking rides. To each his own. Remember, the same way Cal Hartline, Jack Cotton, Mike at Full Throttle, use your money spent on parts and other services from them to make a living and support loved ones the guys building those cars need to make a living too.

With the money spent in those cars I highly doubt the need to steal a TR. They have TSM type cash in the visuals alone. Paint, wheels, interior, stereo, etc. I will say this...the purple GN didn't spit and pop while he was smoking up the street so they got to know something about the mighty V6. Others have some good sounding motors and simple clean looking rides. To each his own. Remember, the same way Cal Hartline, Jack Cotton, Mike at Full Throttle, use your money spent on parts and other services from them to make a living and support loved ones the guys building those cars need to make a living too.

Well said. I met a guy at a gas station today that had an '84 TType. It had 22" wheels, lambo doors, nice paint, hotair v6, overall in great shape. Not my cup of tea, but the guy really loved his TR as I do mine. Got to respect that imo.

...kinda looks like leprachan's [sp?] car from our board....Royal blue with turbine wheels....

and I AGREE world would be very boring if everything was "black with draglites" - if ya get what i mean.....TO EACH THEIR OWN a lot of those engines sounded like bad mutha.....s, too

and for the "That's how your TR ends up after getting stolen..." people steal stock G bodies ALL DAY LONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....@ 5.00 min, the guy with the "original" GN...SMALL BLOCK!!! SMALL BLOCK!!!! LMAO!@!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

...kinda looks like leprachan's [sp?] car from our board....Royal blue with turbine wheels....

and I AGREE world would be very boring if everything was "black with draglites" - if ya get what i mean.....TO EACH THEIR OWN a lot of those engines sounded like bad mutha.....s, too

and for the "That's how your TR ends up after getting stolen..." people steal stock G bodies ALL DAY LONG

Thats what I was thinking, I think it may be his car! That was a nice burnout! I think the cars are a style of their own! I like the low look and people used to rip on them. Now look, most people like lowered cars! These trends seem to get a lot of hassle but fast forward a few years and automakers use these trends on most vehicles!

Thats what I was thinking, I think it may be his car! That was a nice burnout! I think the cars are a style of their own! I like the low look and people used to rip on them. Now look, most people like lowered cars! These trends seem to get a lot of hassle but fast forward a few years and automakers use these trends on most vehicles!

yep...i remember when everybody talked about how gaudy and tasteless 18s and 20s were.... now cars come factory with'em and top notch car builders are using 20+" on cudas, camaros, whatever......:cool:

That is a blue GN, with 20s and 22s........... pretty tastefully done I think......... oh and he is on this board I believe:D

just heard about this thread, thats MY car and MY style and trust me,young or or old it gets alot of looks:smile: the car is fast solid 14's all day long lol. i raced buddy with the small block gave him 3 and the hit took him by 3 not even trying. i wanted to have something different then the same old black gn,anyone that has seen my cars will tell you that i definatly don't do the norm. as for the obviously ignorant comments about some of those guys on the video they all spend hard earned money on what they love and you have to appreciate that. thank's for looking i as well as everybody else have a love/hate relationship with this car :biggrin:

There are a lot of nice cars in the video. I like the look of the Impalas with the tucked 22's. Some of them sounded very healthy too. It may not be everyone's style, but some people frown at my Buick from their white Honda Accords because it is different.

I was expecting alot worse from that Buick judging by all the other stuff I saw. At least the wheels werent super huge.