You can type here any text you want

Will Cas ruin my Christmas???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, out of Respect for the board I am trying to do things the right way, my wife kinda has me on the leash:( if her way works great. If not then we will do things my way:mad: It just really upsets me when i think of guys that save for months and months to buy a part from this guy, they mail their money and never hear a word again from Tony. It just is not right. Nick we have a fabricator who is more than able to reproduce CAS products. No one should have to deal with this. Also Nick stop over the house this weekend, we need to have a few and kick the tires on the GN. ;)

Thanks Guys

:) :)

There is alot of power in sticking together and combining efforts. These people need to learn than the Buick community will not tolerate being screwed. :mad: The determination that it takes to tune these motors to perfection, when turned on criminals, will finally prevail in taking them down. Based on everything that I've heard about CAS, I'll never do business with them unless they clean up their act. I refuse to risk spending good money on good parts to end up with crappy service or possibly no parts. The lesson: Stop screwing your customers!

Tony should change his last name from DeQuick to DeSlow because he can not seem to send or ship anything quickly LOL!:D ;)
Well, if it makes any difference...DeQuick is not Tony's real last name. I believe his family is of Italian descent so its prolly not a common name to most of us. Point is, you will not find a Tony DeQuick in the phone book.:mad:

Re: Update!!!

Originally posted by Intercooler
I got a response today from Mike at CAS! HTH

Gee did you happen to mention to him what is going on here. :confused:

Re: Re: Update!!!

Originally posted by njturbo
Gee did you happen to mention to him what is going on here. :confused:
Yup! I more or less said CAS has a thread in the Lounge that is getting ugly and that I hope they can turn things around in the New Year 2003.

How does this guy sleep at night? If I treated my customers like that, I would not expect to have any left within a month! With everything I've read about him on the Boards...why do people keep buying things from him??? (I mean...giving him money for nothing! LITERALLY!)

I had one problem with him about 3 years ago on an Intercooler for my Buick. I ordered it, waited 4 months, was given at least 5 different ship dates, never got it, end of story. Fortunately, I didn't pay up front. Mainly because of everything I heard. Instead, I got a PTE front mount and never looked back. I couldn't be happier.

I really feel for you in your situation NJTurbo. I'm not sure I'd even want the radiator if and when it did show up. I think I'd probably reject the shipment, dispute the charges with Amex, and let DeSlow eat the shipping both ways. But that's just me.

One last thing...we ship 20-30 packages a day, everday, by UPS. It issues a tracking number that instant, and by NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT of the same day, it can be tracked online. If it's not in the system, then he made up the number he gave you (or excuse #66787? will be that he "mis-typed it").

Anyway...what a pr!ck.

I also had a problem awhile back, I won one of his E-bay auctions for an IC. I paid with my cc and I was told it would ship out "in a few days", he was going to have it powder coated. Anyway, a few days turned into a few months and after numerous phone calls (from Hawaii) and e-mails, I finally got in touch with him and told him if I don't get it by that Friday I would dispute the charges. I did get next day air on Friday but when I opened the box , it smelled like spray paint. Nice powder coating. :rolleyes:
I will not buy from him again.

Add to the list

It looks as though i have found what we are funding over on LS1.com!
Yes, Tony still owes me a radiator and front mount that i ordered from him in July that he charged my CC for in September!!
I have also left many messages to call me, with no response.
all i would like now is for him to credit my card, and that is what i tell him in my messages,even very politely. I have ordered items from him in the past and have allways been very impressed with the high quality of his products, but that doesn't mean jack if he treats good people like this!! I too will file with my cc company if this issue is not resolved by 1/03/03! I will keep everyone informed of the outcome. Tony,if you are reading this,you know who this is. Please do the right thing and stop this stuff!
Oh yeah, here is the link to the thread on LS1.com.
These poor guys don't have a clue what this guy's all about!
He's using our $ to fund his LS1 Twin Turbo kits!!!!!! BS!!!!!Click here

Like is says in the Troll Terminator Instructions, start sending certified mail that has to be signed for. Watch how quickly the responses start flowing. ;) When they have to sign for something, they know the party that sent it is following the letter of the law and is about to bring down the hammer of justice. :eek:

Originally posted by Swt_86
I appreciate this thread and appreciate that it isn't being deleted or locked. ...and good luck with your "transaction."

Same thoughts here. This board is a great resource in many ways and this is one of them. Good luck, njturbo.

"nj" Mike [:-)

(shoutin' out from the mean streets of Paramus ;))

Update.....

Mike/Tony,

I have filed a dispute with Ebay and also Paypal and my AMEX card since that
is the card that is linked to Paypal. I want a full refund on my credit
card. This is bull**** that I have had to wait this long considering I paid
you on 12/9 which was 3 days after the auction ended. I WANT FULL REFUND BY
THE END OF THIS WEEK OR WILL PURSUE OTHER AVENUES WITH MY ATTORNEY. My
paypal email address is iluvpresley@yahoo.com.

I EXPECT full refund by then--dont send me a bogus UPS number either as it
is STILL not in system that it was even picked up. Do not even send the
radiator--I will refuse delivery---REIMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD $624.00 THROUGH
PAYPAL.

Danielle Walker

Tony is from WI .... moved to IL

DeQuick is short for some long Italin name or something like that

Jon
Speed Inc

yea...had to shorten it from DeliverbigpromisesbutcollectthecashQuick

hard to get all that on the UPS label! :D

moderators can delete this post if its offensive.

Damm...

I am not that aptient. If I order something and it is in stock..I don't place orders for out of stock items..I expect it to ship that week...preferably the next business day. If it isn't out by 5 days with a valid shippin gnumber then it is canceled. I am tired of planning stupid games with my money with people wh o have no idea of customer service.

I think for $624 there would be an a$$ whipping coming....I am glad there are these threads as I would not have know without it.

Ok, I feel your pain, people. But, GOOD GOD! 138 replies.
There's a need for a $hitload of Valium here. It's incredible

Welcome To The Board, "Lurker V-6"!!

Interesting first post!

Thank you for the free medical advice, but we just say "NO" to drugs...and bad treatment by any one.

Thanks also for being the 5,789th viewer, & the 139th poster on the thread.

Tell us all about your Buick, bro'!

:) :cool: :)

"Lurker V6" Ok, I feel your pain, people. But, GOOD GOD! 138 replies. There's a need for a $hitload of Valium here. It's incredible,

Hummm interesting diagnosis you have there , you care too tell us alittle more about yourself.... Dr Lurker V6

Jesse

I'll be watching doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back