You can type here any text you want

Wilwood Brakes & Street Lites.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
What would be the correct back space with Wilwoods up front GBodyParts.com Online
and 15x7 Billet Specialties Street Lites? I know the disc brakes change the off set but just wondering by how much?

I ordered a set of 15x7's with 3.5" backspacing at first, and the tire hits everywhere.... order the 15x7 with 4.5" backspacing. The Wilwoods move it out 1/2".

I ordered a set of 15x7's with 3.5" backspacing at first, and the tire hits everywhere.... order the 15x7 with 4.5" backspacing. The Wilwoods move it out 1/2".

That's what I thought. 4.5 BS. Thanx, appreciate it... So the rears would be what? 4.5 as well with drums?

Anyone else? I just wanna make sure I order the correct BS for front and rear.

I will clarify that my experience was just for the fronts. I have 15x10's with 5.5" BS in the back with a notch.

I think most guys are using 15X8 with a 3.5bs in the rear. I think the 15X10 guys get away with a 4.5bs rolled lips and no notch. I wouldnt try it on a car as nice as yours though. The 15x8s should be good enough for now.

Did a search for ya....
Seems different car to car. On some cars the 3.5 fits fine, with a few requiring a bit of a rolled outer lip. Anyone that used a 4.5" bs would rub on the frame with a bigger tire (275r60 or r50) unles they used a 1/2" spacer. Since Billet does not make a 4" bs wheel there are your 2 options I guess.
The way you could go is order up the 4.5" one and do a test fit, buying the spacer after to get it ideal for your situation. :)
I will have my powdercoated ones ready next week, so expect some pics!
PM me when you are installing the brakes and I can send you some pics of how I cut my spindles and new Russel stainless lines (12" I think) to save you some time...
Sean

Did a search for ya....
Seems different car to car. On some cars the 3.5 fits fine, with a few requiring a bit of a rolled outer lip. Anyone that used a 4.5" bs would rub on the frame with a bigger tire (275r60 or r50) unles they used a 1/2" spacer. Since Billet does not make a 4" bs wheel there are your 2 options I guess.
The way you could go is order up the 4.5" one and do a test fit, buying the spacer after to get it ideal for your situation. :)
I will have my powdercoated ones ready next week, so expect some pics!
PM me when you are installing the brakes and I can send you some pics of how I cut my spindles and new Russel stainless lines (12" I think) to save you some time...
Sean

Why did u have to cut ur spindles?

Back