You can type here any text you want

WORK Turbochargers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

Does anyone have any experiance with this turbo company, if so what was your experiance like ? I am thinking about having them go through my newly rebuilt ( less than 500 miles ) TA49, in which a previous turbo company ( after two attemps ) was unsuccessful in fixing properly. What are your thoughts. Thanks, Kyle.

Does anyone have any experiance with this turbo company, if so what was your experiance like ? I am thinking about having them go through my newly rebuilt ( less than 500 miles ) TA49, in which a previous turbo company ( after two attemps ) was unsuccessful in fixing properly. What are your thoughts. Thanks, Kyle.

I've had discussions with Reed and is very smart guy. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him.
Allan G.

Reed is very knowledgeable, if you use him you won't regret it.

Have you talked to bison, I have yet to hear a bad thing about him and he is a turbo genius.

I have a BorgWarner custom turbo being built by Reed right now. In fact it shipped yesterday. I'll wait to give specs after i talk to Reed about it. Customer service is excellent. He Would send me text updates even at odd hours. He is a very busy guy but a rebuild on a turbo like yours should be quick and easy. His prices are very good also. Much better than some other turbo companies I have dealt with before. I spent a lot of time on the phone with him and feel confident in his abilities and that he will deliver on his promises. He gets an A+ from me.

Attachments

• image-3799619925.jpg
    image-3799619925.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 142
I have a BorgWarner custom turbo being built by Reed right now. In fact it shipped yesterday. I'll wait to give specs after i talk to Reed about it. Customer service is excellent. He Would send me text updates even at odd hours. He is a very busy guy but a rebuild on a turbo like yours should be quick and easy. His prices are very good also. Much better than some other turbo companies I have dealt with before. I spent a lot of time on the phone with him and feel confident in his abilities and that he will deliver on his promises. He gets an A+ from me.

SICK, I want to hear more.

Back