You can type here any text you want

World Street Nationals,Orlando-Anyone??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LMAO @ all the Jacki comments!!!! You boys all need to head to her work where she bartends, and beg just like everyone else :D

I will be there with shoebox, brick, and of course Jackie ;) . Looks to be a killer show this year! :D

- Matt

Frank,

You are right, John ran 7.20@over 190 MPH. Wait until he gets the Hemi with twin 90's on it....should go 6.20 or teens. Just sitting here sucking up this nice Cali weather!!

Thanks for rubbing it in Jesse :cool: Wish my work would send me to Cali. Frank

Good luck with the hurricane....LOL

About 80 or so here today and clear. Just perfect at night! Only thing is...Fremont doesn't have alot going on but the women are hot!

Well i'll see you all there thurs-mon. in Orlando. Should be an awsome show. My brother will not be bringing his Monte SS because he got nailed by the hurricane in North Carolina. He did get a chance to try it in the 1/4 this weekend at Super Chevy in VA and it went 9.50@142 with a 150 hp NOS shot with a huge wheel stand and 1.32 60 ft on 10" slicks. He said it scared him because it didnt hook like that at his track:eek: :D Frank

I'm coming down with some friends to watch Sunday...Cal, you'd better make it into the finals! ;)

Originally posted by KendallF
I'm coming down with some friends to watch Sunday...Cal, you'd better make it into the finals! ;)

Cal can just make the tune on Mike Dees turbo Mustang a little fat (rich) so that he has a chance.... I'd do it!:D :)

Back