Would like to see any show boards people have for thier car.

blackgn231

Money pit
Looking for ideas for a show board for my car when,I show it to let people know more about my car have not seen any for GN's so thought maybe if anyone had one they could show me what they did. And were you had it done at thanks.

Years ago there was a company called Daytona Trophy. They did the Dash Plaques and Awards for all the HUGE shows across the country...Goodguys, Super Nats, Street Rod Nats...etc. They also did Display boards for a lot of the top cars. Really good company and very nice work. I haven't looked them up for years, but give them a shot, If they are still around...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

84 GN / sage colored TR / 87 GN / 82 GN

84 showcar.jpga sage car sign.jpg87bgnPB.jpg1982 gn 1of 25 with turbo 2.jpg

I really like the boards written as tho the car is talking to the viewer...:rolleyes:

"Hi, I'm an 87 Buick Grand National. I have a turbocharger, and I'm faster than"..........

I really like the boards written as tho the car is talking to the viewer...:rolleyes:

"Hi, I'm an 87 Buick Grand National. I have a turbocharger, and I'm faster than"..........
Hahahahaha...
Just keep it simple..." 1987 Buick Grand National. It's got a Turbocharger. If you have to ask...you still won't get it... Everything else is a secret..."
That's about as simple as you can make it. You could add something at the bottom like..."Corvettes and Mustangs SUCK!!!"

1987 Buick Grand National "xyz" coded Federal Law Enforcment drug interdiction twin turbo option....LOL