WTB: 10 Second or Faster TR. No Junk!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Anyone have something worth buying that's on the fence about possibly selling?

I realize the economy is in the crapper and many haven't put their nice cars up for sale fearing getting beat up on the price but im no tire kicker and looking for something nice. Im quite anal so no junk please.

Will spend up to $25k for the right car.

86-87 ONLY. No STOCK cars. Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's only please. No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads. Prefer hydraulic roller motor but not a deal breaker if not.

Must run 10's or faster and be very clean and does NOT need paint or interior's redone. I have ZERO interest in a car that needs paint unless u want to knock $8k off ur price then I will surely entertain ur ride.

No T-Tops, no limited's, no WH1's, and no wild non-factory color paint jobs. No maroon interiors please and it must have working HEAT! It's quite cold up here about (8) months out of the year:rolleyes:.

Any tranny is fine. Cage, bar or nothing is ok but prefer no cage or bar. Really looken for a GN but will entertain anything.

No all out race cars or gutted interiors but anything in between is fine. CLEAN engine bays a must!

Send DETAILED pics and info to BPD998@aol.com

If you can't take the time to supply detailed pics and info then please don't waste mine or ur time. I have no interest in guessing what parts your car has or what condition it is in.

Thanx....

I dont think ur going to find anything better than the blue one u sold....even if u spend 33k...

the blue t is show quality...

but good luck.

yea, im just seeing what people have lurking in their garages that they might want to part with.... im in no rush. still 3 more months of misery around here

Why the hell did you sell yours?

You can have mine for $30 :biggrin:

39306816.jpg

Are you actually going to drive this one? :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't think you will find what you are looking for at 25K. Of course, no one thought they would buy a car like your T for 30K either. Shoulda just kept it, that was your dream TR.

I sold the other car cause I needed about $15k cash for a family member and refused to pull it from other accounts which to me does not exist until I retire.

There just toys...... some piss their SPARE money away on gambling, strippers, child support, alcohol, vacations, etc.... I waste mine on cars.:)

anyone have something worth buying that's on the fence about possibly selling?

I realize the economy is in the crapper and many haven't put their nice cars up for sale fearing getting beat up on the price but im no tire kicker and looking for something nice. Im quite anal so no junk please.

86-87 only. No stock cars. Girdled stroker 109, ta, stage i or stage ii's only please. No stock headed cars. Sii, champion, ta, m&a heads but no stock heads. Prefer hydraulic roller motor but not a deal breaker if not.

Must run 10's or faster and be very clean and does not need paint or interior's redone. I have zero interest in a car that needs paint unless u want to knock $8k off ur price then i will surely entertain ur ride.

No t-tops, no limited's, no wh1's, and no wild non-factory color paint jobs. No maroon interiors please and it must have working heat! It's quite cold up here about (8) months out of the year:rolleyes:.

Any tranny is fine. Cage, bar or nothing is ok but prefer no cage or bar. Really looken for a gn but will entertain anything.

No all out race cars or gutted interiors but anything in between is fine. Clean engine bays a must!

Send detailed pics and info to bpd998@aol.com

if you can't take the time to supply detailed pics and info then please don't waste mine or ur time. I have no interest in guessing what parts your car has or what condition it is in.

Thanx....

good luck

yea, im just seeing what people have lurking in their garages that they might want to part with.... im in no rush. still 3 more months of misery around here

I knew it wouldn't be long but I was thinking March or April. Once the weather was ready to break.

Maybe this well help

Anyone have something worth buying that's on the fence about possibly selling?

86-87 ONLY. No STOCK cars. Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's only please. No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads. Prefer hydraulic roller motor but not a deal breaker if not.

Must run 10's or faster and be very clean and does NOT need paint or interior's redone. I have ZERO interest in a car that needs paint unless u want to knock $8k off ur price then I will surely entertain ur ride.

No T-Tops, no limited's, no WH1's, and no wild non-factory color paint jobs. No maroon interiors please and it must have working HEAT! It's quite cold up here about (8) months out of the year:rolleyes:.

Any tranny is fine. Cage, bar or nothing is ok but prefer no cage or bar. Really looken for a GN but will entertain anything.

No all out race cars or gutted interiors but anything in between is fine. CLEAN engine bays a must!

Send DETAILED pics and info to BPD998@aol.com

If you can't take the time to supply detailed pics and info then please don't waste mine or ur time. I have no interest in guessing what parts your car has or what condition it is in.

Thanx....

1987 Buick Grand National

HERE GO 25,000.00 MAYBE YOU CAN PUT ANOTHER 30,000.00 AND MAKE IT LOOK GOOD.

I sold the other car cause I needed about $15k cash for a family member and refused to pull it from other accounts which to me does not exist until I retire.

There just toys...... some piss their SPARE money away on gambling, strippers, child support, alcohol, vacations, etc.... I waste mine on cars.:)

I resemble that remark!:D well except for the vacations...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...intercooled-turbo-v6-amazing-car-show-go.html

Here ya go Brett, killer price and looks pretty good to me. Would have plenty leftover for your 25K budget to change things. WHY does it have to be a Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's? No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads?? Bet you haven't driven the past TR's you have had more than a few thousand miles if that.:)

No heat but you can always throw in one of those aftermarket under the dash heaters. Just buy it and freaking drive it. I would lower it a bit more and not crazy about the seats.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...intercooled-turbo-v6-amazing-car-show-go.html

Here ya go Brett, killer price and looks pretty good to me. Would have plenty leftover for your 25K budget to change things. WHY does it have to be a Girdled Stroker 109, TA, Stage I or Stage II's? No stock headed cars. SII, Champion, TA, M&A heads but no stock heads?? Bet you haven't driven the past TR's you have had more than a few thousand miles if that.:)

No heat but you can always throw in one of those aftermarket under the dash heaters. Just buy it and freaking drive it. I would lower it a bit more and not crazy about the seats.

You beat me to it Mark. I was looking at that car last night and thought of it as soon as I saw this thread.

:biggrin: