Wtb.86/87 Engine

NOKA72

WHATS UP GUYS..LOOKS LIKE I WONT BE GETTING MY ENGINE FROM THE MACHINE SHOP ANYTIME SOON....SO IM LOOKING FOR A DROP IN AND GO ENGINE FOR A DAILY DRIVER....CLOSE TO BROOKLYN NY WOULD HELP I NEED THE DETAILS AND PICS AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT RUN AND I COULD HELP PULL IT IF NEED BE....LMK WHATS OUT THERE...THANKS VINNY

NOKA72@AOL.COM

I ALSO HAVE STUFF FOR A PARTIAL TRADE...
NIB 3.5 DLS DP WITH DUMP
6152E TURBO
NIB 9.5 PRO TORQUE 3200 STALL CONVERTOR

I have one i just pulled out of my T Type. What is that turbo comparable to?

will consider selling my still but i am very firm on $2300 it will include wiring ,sensors,downpipe etc... I AM ONLY SELLING IT THIS WAY AND NOT SEPERATING ANYTHING!!! car has 133,000 miles i put 35,000 miles on the car myself. motor is all stock never opened! i only ever did valve cover gaskets and a water pump,jack cotton did a rear main seal on it about 4 years ago! engine still in the car come go for a ride and we can have it out before it is even cold! i am 1 1/2 hours from you in connecticut. if you want more details call! 203 213 9126

I have one for sale that is located in North Brunswick Nj. I can send you some pics in the morning. Looking to get $1500.

Vinny-what happened to the other rebuilt motor? who s doing this one?it pays to go to a good buick engine builder. i still have my RPE motor avaliable for alittle while longer , could deliver it to your house in brooklyn. what are the prices on the DP and the turbo?LMK Matt 347 680 8642. PS i would also consider partial trades on my motor.

re:engine

would you consider dropping in a hot air long block with all your intercooled parts on it? i have a good running hot air engine ready for the conversion for $800.00 bolt on your intake and drill the turbo return line and you are ready to go....Dave 203-623-6516 located at 06492 not to far for pick up.....willing to trade for your parts, particular the downpipe and or turbo

Whats Up Guys...thanks For The Replies...1grand86....ttaowner The Miles Are Kind Of High...i Dont Need Wiring And The Such...irvjr Your A Lil Far For Me..thanks....dave Ill Think That One Over....hey Matt...motor Wiped The Bearings..looks Like Machinist Screwed Up..he Has It Now And I Need To Get This Car Rolling....call Me...thanks Vinny...

Still Looking Guys.....maybe Something In The 40 To 80k Range....complete And Running....no Dp/wiring Needed...

I have a 109 .30 over I was going to put in my car but it's nolonger with us so I need to sell it.

109 .30 over ever ARP stud you can buy.
RJC Girdle and Scraper.
Turbo Crank turned .20/.20.
Heads have been cut for 1.76/1.5 values and ported.
Intake has been ported to match the Heads ARP head studs.

Motor is Complete and ready to go in your car.

$4,500.00 obo

Thanks
BOOSTBROTHER

Just saw one for $600. but needs a rebuild in the parts for sale section-how much are you looking to spend?

Im In Need Of Something Running/or Known Good From A Good Source...i Dont Know...whats Up With Your Rpe Motor..

Mine is still available. Hell i'll meet you halfway if you want. :biggrin:

The Rpe motor is ready to drop in now-i have a couple interested parties but no funds yet-im also considering sending it back to bobbie, put a forged crank & K1 rods in it and install it in my car and be done with it.