You can type here any text you want

WTB 86-87 Grand National Near NW Indiana

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tonytheplumber

slow and low
If anybody happens to know where I can find a well kept GN with very minimal rust, thats not too far from me please let me know. Higher miles don't really scare me, paint condition (as long as its not REAL bad) does not need to be perfect either. I've got around $10,000 to work with so I'm not looking for a show car. Like i said, a well kept car. No beaters or projects please, I just don't have the time right now for a project. Thanks in advance, and I'll keep lookin'.

Looks like you're in California?? That may be just a bit too far of a journey for me. Thanks though.

87 WE4 in Indianapolis $12000
Ttop car, nice straight body, no rust, runs and drives great. Torque Thrust II's and good tires. My friend is ready to get something else. I believe it is just under 100K miles

Just curious, Tony, have you seen a we4 before? Not bashing but I cannot tell based on your post count if you know the difference between a we4 and a gn or a t for that matter. Many people don't. Again, just curious.

From what I can see a WE4 is all blacked out like a Grand National on the exterior, but the interior is no different than a regal, for the most part. I am not personally in the market for a t-type because I just feel like the true GNs are more sought after. But thats just my opinion. The Grand Nationals seem to command a higher price tag, and in that respect will hopefully hold their value well. My 2 cents.

I have a nice turn key 86 with only 65,000 miles. I'm near Rochester NY. My ad is in the for sale section on this site with pictures. Its titled 86 Grand National in NY.

I could also set up transportation of the car to you. I have a friend who hauls cars cross country for a living.

Bought one yesterday from a member here named Mike (hillbillyracing) in TN. Thanks for all the help with finding a great car. I recieved a lot of PMs and found a car that suited me. I am sure i'll have plenty of tech questions:confused:, so i'll see y'all around.

tony it was nice meeting you and your friend yesterday if there is anything i can help you with dont hesitate calling me anytime you got my cell# ill have to say you was one of the best person ive ever dealt with.

Thanks Mike. Same here by the way. You seem like you really know stuff about turbo buicks and you're a really nice guy too. The car was worth the wait, and the trip. We had a great ride home, with nice weather, and an awsome car on the trailer! I'm sure I will have plenty of questions since these cars are new to me. Again, thanks Mike, and everybody on this forum.

Back