You can type here any text you want

WTB: ARP Head Stud Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T-type Jones

Looking for a set of ARP Head Stud Kit for 1987 - 3.8 Iron Heads...Thanks In Advance

If you're still looking for a set of studs, I have a set of used ones that are at my engine builders shop now ... Give me a day or so to swing by his shop and collect/count the fasteners, and I'll let you know what I have ...
John A, Turbohh

If you're still looking for a set of studs, I have a set of used ones that are at my engine builders shop now ... Give me a day or so to swing by his shop and collect/count the fasteners, and I'll let you know what I have ...
John A,
OK, Thanks

I have the studs in my possession now ... Spent some time tonite cleaning the gunk off them, so will post pics tomorrow pm ...
John A, Turbohh

Please see the attached pics. The studs, 12-pt nuts and hardened washers are all there and in good condition. The threads on the studs are all good with no corrosion or pitting. I used waterless coolant in the engine, so there was no chance for electrolysis. Some of the nuts have minor dings from use over the years. I think I have had these studs in two iterations of rebuild, so they're good and "seasoned" ... One or two of the hexes in the top of the studs are a little wallowed out from this last tear-down, but they all took my 3/16 ball-point allen driver just fine. Only an issue if you need to get the heads off with the block in the car. Also, how much force you have to use to remove the studs depends on your thread sealant of choice. Asking $55 shipped to your door if you're in the lower 48 States. PM me for payment info ...
John A, Turbohh
100_7209.JPG100_7213.JPG100_7214.JPG100_7215.JPG100_7216.JPG100_7217.JPG100_7218.JPG100_7219.JPG100_7220.JPG100_7222.JPG

If he doesn't want them I will take them. But T Type Jones first.

Got it Reggie ... I'll put you first in line behind T Type Jones ...
John A, Turbohh

DM sent with payment info ... Please DM me your shipping address as well ...
John A

Please see the attached pics. The studs, 12-pt nuts and hardened washers are all there and in good condition. The threads on the studs are all good with no corrosion or pitting. I used waterless coolant in the engine, so there was no chance for electrolysis. Some of the nuts have minor dings from use over the years. I think I have had these studs in two iterations of rebuild, so they're good and "seasoned" ... One or two of the hexes in the top of the studs are a little wallowed out from this last tear-down, but they all took my 3/16 ball-point allen driver just fine. Only an issue if you need to get the heads off with the block in the car. Also, how much force you have to use to remove the studs depends on your thread sealant of choice. Asking $55 shipped to your door if you're in the lower 48 States. PM me for payment info ...
John A, Turbohh
View attachment 400565View attachment 400566View attachment 400567View attachment 400568View attachment 400569View attachment 400570View attachment 400571View attachment 400572View attachment 400573View attachment 400574
Would you by any chance have any gaskets

Rod, got your payment just fine ... Sorry I don't have any spare head gaskets ...
John A, Turbohh

Back