WTB: B&M style trans cooler mounting bracket. Anyone making/selling one?

phillyturbosix

Staff member
It's been wired tied to the front cross bars on the rad support but now that I had it all powder coated I'd like to find a nice bracket to mount the trans cooler too like the GNX style. Anyone have anything? Any vendors making one? I poked around a little bit and didn't see much. I could always get a piece of metal and make my own but I figured I'd see what was out there first :)

It's been wired tied to the front cross bars on the rad support but now that I had it all powder coated I'd like to find a nice bracket to mount the trans cooler too like the GNX style. Anyone have anything? Any vendors making one? I poked around a little bit and didn't see much. I could always get a piece of metal and make my own but I figured I'd see what was out there first :)

Hey Jim,
How ya doin?

I just picked up this transmission cooler kit from a vendor on e-bay. Maybe a bracket like this would work for you?

dave

gn transmission cooler kit cw brkt.jpg
custom gn transmission cooler kit.jpg

Yup, comes complete with the water jet cut powder coated bracket + 5/16" inverted flare lines & cooler.
It's a work of art & highly functional & very professional looking.
Comes with very detailed (colour) instructions.
Contact trick86 on this board. You won't be disappointed.
You can trust me as I have installed this .

Dave

Don't know for sure, but this unit comes with some flexible hoses which would facilitate moving it around if need be.

I went through a bunch of work to get mine to mount between my pte front mount and the radiator. So much work that I wouldn't do it again. Used the thin style cooler and shimmed the ic forward 1/2". Had to use Allen head bolts and grind them flat after locktiting them to my custom brackets. I got pics somewhere. The cooler was like 3/4" thick even with brackets attached and bolts. Then I bent hard lines to go to it :eek: extremely tight fit. Had an entire weekend in it with the fm install.