You can type here any text you want

WTB Classic FAST Wideband O2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo89

Bought a Classic Fast with wideband from a forum member ... now he cant find the wideband :( Lame

So in search to see if anyone has one ( new please) ... hoping someone went from a classic to a XFI or went to a newer type wideband

thanks guys

You used to be able to unlock the classic fast to use any wb02. Not sure if someone like Hartline can still do it.

original sensors for classic were NTK L1H1 , you can get a NTK 24300 (L2H2) sensor that will work if you have universal o2 option in the ecu....
classic boxes were sent out with a sensor that had the ecu serial number written on them and they were keyed to the ecu so the box was calibrated t the sensor ... if you used an unkeyed sensor it will show 0.0AF
if you need a replacemnt o2 fast doesnt support classic or sell keyed o2s anymore and switched to a universal o2 format that reads the calibration code resistor in the sensor
if the box has universalO2 it will read a replacement sensor , if it doesnt have the update option file it can be added

original sensors for classic were NTK L1H1 , you can get a NTK 24300 (L2H2) sensor that will work if you have universal o2 option in the ecu....
classic boxes were sent out with a sensor that had the ecu serial number written on them and they were keyed to the ecu so the box was calibrated t the sensor ... if you used an unkeyed sensor it will show 0.0AF
if you need a replacemnt o2 fast doesnt support classic or sell keyed o2s anymore and switched to a universal o2 format that reads the calibration code resistor in the sensor
if the box has universalO2 it will read a replacement sensor , if it doesnt have the update option file it can be added

Pace .. thank you for the info .. I'll need to check the box and see what it has loaded on it ..
IS there a specific attribute I need to look for within the Classic to identify if the option file is present ?

jf it was sent in to fast for update back in the day it would have universal written on the ecu label
otherwise only way to know if its there is if you connect a new sensor and get 0.0 AF then you need to get a universal 02 option file and youll need your ecu serial# handy to have one made

I have a fast O2 sensor that I have extra. I bought a new one as I bought a new/used FAST unit that turned out to have other issues that got worked out.

It would start only and would go lean bad if you even touched the throttle.

Check to see if you can use this one and if so I will sell it cheap.

Back