WTB Drivers side turn signal

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am looking for a Drivers side turn signal for a Buick Grand National. I would like it to be NOS or in really nice shape. I am not wanting a chrome one I need the black one that is either NOS or in really nice shape with no cracks or breaks, and little or no fading on the yellow reflector or lense. Thanks

I have a new one. $75.00 plus shipping and it is yours. It's been discontinued and is hard to find new.

That may be a little expensive for me right now. Let me think about it and maybe if you could lower the price a bit.

Maybe I got it messed up. The one on the corner or bumper? I have the bumper one new GM for $35.00 in the box. The marker/turn near the fender goes all day long on E-Bay in the $75.00 range. Let me know.

I need the one that goes on the drivers side headlight bezel which I have never seen on ebay. I just got a passenger side one off ebay for $30 but I havent seen a drivers side one that is why I was asking on here. Let me think about $75 and if there was any way you could sell it for a little less than that or maybe just $75 with shipping included in that price, Im just kinda pressed for cash right now and want to get one before they get impossible to find.

Yup... Hard to find.

What did Intercooled88s want for a driver's side? Since all that is needed is to advertise it on E-Bay and get $75 plus for it I can't see taking less.

I found this ad here recently with the left side marker listed:

Parts listed are all BRAND NEW NOS (Discontinued) Items!!!

84-ONLY Dark charcoal gray steering wheel. $500
84-ONLY Dark charcoal gray (GN only) complete horn cap. $125
85-86 T-Type gray complete horn cap. $125
85-87 REAL-GN complete horn cap.$150
GN dash plaque. $300
87-Turbo-T dash plaque. $200
LEFT marker light in GM package.(Black one) $125
87-Turbo-T chrome grille. $350
Chrome cruise stalk.The real one NOT the fat cigar one. $125
Crome Shifter stalk. $75
Rear door pull strap escutcheons. $125 each
Clear lens for speedo cluster. $75
Left front wheel well molding.(black) $125
Left rear wheel well molding. (black) $100
Cat. Converter hanger. $100
Both fuel lines from fuel rail to frame. $200 for the pair.
Heater hard line. $100
BRAND NEW GM stock intercooler.$250
Intercooler shroud & scoop. $100
86-87 oil dip stick. $50
Brake accumulater ball. $150
Cam sensor in the GM box. $150

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING

$125 :eek:

Well would you please hold it for me I will have to see if I can get $75 for it if you wouldnt mind holding it for me for a bit, I would really appreciate it.

I will have the money tuesday at latest for you. Please hold it for me since I was the first person that wanted it. In fact if you have a paypal account I can go ahead and send you a payment for it when ever you want me to. Please just save it for me. I would really appreciate it.

Im ready to send you a payment instantly if you let me know if you have paypal or not, or I will send out a payment in the mail first thing tuesday possibly even monday if I can get an advance on my check.