You can type here any text you want

WTB: Modded 86/87 GN (cash in hand)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cuda6pak

Well I sold my car today so I'm looking to buy an 86/87 modded GN. Heavily modded or lightly modded (12.50s or faster). Prefer built tranny (200R4) and built motor, but tranny more importantly. Needs to be a daily driver capable with a/c, cruise, tilt, power windows, etc. Would also entertain a mostly stock clean GN if the price is right. Like I said I have cash in hand and don't want to waste anyone's time.....let me know what you got!!

PURE AMERICAN MUSCLE! YOU CAN`T DUPLICATE THIS BEAST EVEN CLOSE TO 12k.....1987 Buick Gn. Paint/body 7/10. interior 8/10.
Built Balanced 231 dyno sheet over 500 rwhp!@ only 18 lbs boost.
.30 Je pistons,arp Bolts Thruout Engine.new rjc racing head gaskets, metal
Ported Intake Manifold
Hooker Headers
Roller Cam/ I Have Cam Card
Roller Timing Chain
Roller Td Rockers
Ported Heads Duttweiler.72lb Injectors
72mm Turbonetics Turbo
Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler
Fuel Regulator
Aeromotive Fuel Pump
Aero. Filter
-10-8 Fuel Lines
Turbo 400 Tranny With Trans Brake.
Reverse Manual Tranny ,hurst Pistol Grip Shifter With Trans Brake
9 Inch Convertor
4 Inch Downpipe, 3 Inch Exhaust
Gnx Guages
Centerline Star Wheels
Nitto Drag Radials
Southside Bars
Wolf Uppers:
has ac but compressor is leakingnot working.has ttops.runs like a bat outta hell..
D.f.i Programmed, Tuned By Job Spetter Of Turbo People New York.
2 Owner, Has Florida Title With Rebuilt Brand. AS PER AUTOCHECK. NO ACCIDENTS!. Engine, Drivetrain Is Fresh, @ 1000 Miles As Per Previous Owner........

1987 GN T-Top FL Car. Very Clean 65K Miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1987 GN for sale. Super clean car with just as clean a history. T-Tops, PW, PA, PL, tilt, converted to 134 a/c, cruise, 65,662 Miles. I’m the 3rd owner. Trans is incredibly strong with solid shifts! Always garaged. Last owner bought it in 1991. Stripped and painted with new seals it in 1992 at his Dads body shop. The paint still looks great and showable. Has some small garage scratches. No rust. T-Top area is super clean. Interior is pretty much mint. Low mileage BF Goodrich Touring TA’s and stock rims in good, but not perfect shape.

Has 10MM wires, 36lb blue top injectors, Kenne Bell Big Boy Lightweight 3” single exhaust, Applied Research adjustable waste gate, XP fuel Pump, adjustable fuel reg, knock detector, torque convert lock up switch, fan override switch, 93 Oct Red Armstrong chip, KN Air filter, pillar boost gage, has the limited slip 3.42 rear.

Performance parts are Quad Air-Red Armstong, Bowling Green Customs, Applied Technology. I have a ton of receipts for what was purchased/done.

This car is gorgeous and as it sits capable of running upper 12’s. Add the 108 chip I have, 110 octane gas, slicks and adjust the waste gate and you're looking at easy low 12's. F1 (member) had one with a similar setup that ran low 12's.
The RPO label is still on the trunk. Checks out on CarFax/Experian reports (I have the one from when I bought it).

$15K

Well I sold my car today so I'm looking to buy an 86/87 modded GN. Heavily modded or lightly modded (12.50s or faster). Prefer built tranny (200R4) and built motor, but tranny more importantly. Needs to be a daily driver capable with a/c, cruise, tilt, power windows, etc. Would also entertain a mostly stock clean GN if the price is right. Like I said I have cash in hand and don't want to waste anyone's time.....let me know what you got!!

How much are you looking to spend?I have a super nice 10sec 86Gn..I believe you have sen the pictures of it on LS1tech,Along with the track video...Let me know.

Thanks,Shawn

I think we spoke earlier when your cobra was still for sale. The one in my signature is still for sale. Insurance will be coming off soon for the winter.

Sent you an e-mail

Attachments

• 102_0500.jpg
    102_0500.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 102_0770.jpg
    102_0770.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 97
Back