WTB: Nice Limited

Cottons car

I saw Cottons car at the Nebra Picnic. Very Nice, I havent seen too many limiteds with an astro roof and landau(sp) top.

WH-1 with 45/45 leather seats

You may want to check out my posting. I've had 7 of these cars since '87. This is the nicest ! I just moved to Florida from detroit. Car was dealer rustproofed on day one. Gary Lovell

You may want to check out my posting. I've had 7 of these cars since '87. This is the nicest ! I just moved to Florida from detroit. Car was dealer rustproofed on day one. Gary Lovell

Sounds like a nice car, but not quite what I am looking for. Best of luck with the sale. :smile:

" I'm looking to wind up with an unmodded show car that is bone stock"

Dont think this one with 165k qualifys...:D

I think the mileage is 65K actually, and it's not a bad looking car. I have a line on a much nicer cream beige if I decide to go that route though. Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

No, its a 165k Carfax states it. I think a 65k mile beige Limited would probably go for a little more than 7k.

Still looking. Gotta be the right car though. I just ordered an Audi R8 and I am also shopping for a late model NSX atm. :)

sorry for high jacking the board... but does any one know where i can find pictures, information, and a price on Jack Cottons Limited???? thanks...

sorry for high jacking the board... but does any one know where i can find pictures, information, and a price on Jack Cottons Limited???? thanks...
I would think that the best place to get the info that you want would be from Jack Cotton himself.

Still interested in finding the right car. My time frame to purchase is more like Spring with the other things I have going on. But you never know when the right car may come along. Please e-mail as well as posting here as I don't always have time to drop by. Thanks.

New house/garage is done in a couple of months. Time to start thinking about filling it up. I'm also interested in a garage queen time capsule GN with the right options. Thanks.

u may never find that car....

As the owner of a 75k Limited and the ex-owner of a very rare Limited leather car.......it was truly the last of any original low mile Limited's for sale... these cars are incredibly hard to find... after putting my Limited up for sale for a few months on here....with no luck...it got sold for a lot more money then it was advertised on here for ...from another ad source......I think because of the amount of cars left .. mainly the Limited's .........it will end up to the point that if you want the right car... you may have to pay a lot more then one would be worth to pry it from the owners hands or hope the economy pushes someone into putting one up for sale you like...... either way ... my bet is that with an estimated count of less then 80 cars left in total........you may be waiting forever....

My Limited

My 40k mile 2 owner Limited is not stock (revertable to 95% though). I have kept all the original parts except for the exhaust behind the cat.

The purpose of my note is that I would appreciate your candid opinion on it as you've probably seen, or been offered more Limiteds than anyone in recent history. I'm not really interested in selling it at this time.

Fyi...I bought it bone stock w/26k miles from original 64 year old eccentric owner in Mar 94 (Ogden UT)...he loved "special" cars. Told me he wouldn't let the local dealershiip prep the new car for him...didn't want them in the car!! Car was in a heated garage (still in heated garage too) w/2 Caddy's...all w/car covers and terry cloth towels in the seats...he wouldn't allow the leather to be sat on...and his wife clearly didn't like that too much. (I vividly remember my reaction after paying him for the car when he said..."You know...nobody has ever sat in the back seat"!! And now that I think about it that seat has probably only been used a total of 10+/- times...)

Now just turned over 40k miles. Done all the mods myself (except internal trans work & Eaton differential install). I'm 57 year old Mech Engineer...anally obsessive by degree:). Grey Leather, dark metallic blue (0 door dings), original paint...local body shop guys always comment on the large size of the metal flakes...which is a good thing from looks but impossible to match if needed!!

I'd like to email you a few pics for your opinion...at your leisure. Might have to wait a few days for a sunny day.

Regards, Bob Kolhouse (Columbus, IN)

My 40k mile 2 owner Limited is not stock (revertable to 95% though). I have kept all the original parts except for the exhaust behind the cat.

The purpose of my note is that I would appreciate your candid opinion on it as you've probably seen, or been offered more Limiteds than anyone in recent history. I'm not really interested in selling it at this time.

Fyi...I bought it bone stock w/26k miles from original 64 year old eccentric owner in Mar 94 (Ogden UT)...he loved "special" cars. Told me he wouldn't let the local dealershiip prep the new car for him...didn't want them in the car!! Car was in a heated garage (still in heated garage too) w/2 Caddy's...all w/car covers and terry cloth towels in the seats...he wouldn't allow the leather to be sat on...and his wife clearly didn't like that too much. (I vividly remember my reaction after paying him for the car when he said..."You know...nobody has ever sat in the back seat"!! And now that I think about it that seat has probably only been used a total of 10+/- times...)

Now just turned over 40k miles. Done all the mods myself (except internal trans work & Eaton differential install). I'm 57 year old Mech Engineer...anally obsessive by degree:). Grey Leather, dark metallic blue (0 door dings), original paint...local body shop guys always comment on the large size of the metal flakes...which is a good thing from looks but impossible to match if needed!!

I'd like to email you a few pics for your opinion...at your leisure. Might have to wait a few days for a sunny day.

Heck, I'm not looking to buy a car, but as a fellow Limited owner, I wouldn't mind seeing a few pics of your car myself!

New house/garage is done in a couple of months. Time to start thinking about filling it up. I'm also interested in a garage queen time capsule GN with the right options. Thanks.

Hi check ebay 1987 regal theres brown limited 23 origanal miles I called the guy he whants 25thousand ,,,, the car is in texas what do you guys think???

Hi Dean,
I also have a 1987 White Ttop Ttype for sale. Nice blue interior also with the black out package. Its in CanadaTrader. It was a Canadian car. High Kms but very tight. The cars are in Edmt.
WoW! You're not trying to sell MY car now are'ya?? J/K My WO2 T is Canadian too with the Km dash. Must be the only 2 Canadian WO2 T-top T's left on earth.

If you are sending pics out send me some. All I have is a black and white pic from the GSCA.

John

Hi check ebay 1987 regal theres brown limited 23 origanal miles I called the guy he whants 25thousand ,,,, the car is in texas what do you guys think???

Are you looking for a Limited? I absolutely love your stage car that's for sale!!