You can type here any text you want

WTB: NOS Stock Turbo Heat Shield...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reggie44

WTB: NOS Stock Turbo Heat Shield Part #25526126, Looking for a mint (read PERFECT or near perfect) NOS Turbo heat shield with no scratches, dings, dents or major shelf life and preferably still has the GM part # tag with it. I do realize these Turbo heat shields when made were just stamped out in bulk by GM and thrown in a big metal bin at the plant and shipped with no packaging so alot of the new ones out there still circulating are pretty rough but I know someone out there will still have a new mint one. Thank you. :D

Jason
e-mail: jkmaxfield@rogers.com

I have one that's been sitting on the shelf since 1989 with the original paper tag tied to it. I'll send a picture if it's what you are looking for. It's never been even cleaned so I don't know how "mint" it might be.

Jason,
MINT!! stock turbo cover?? I don't think such a thing even exsists. Have you ever seen any of them?

You could always get one and have it refurbished to better than new....

I have a stock cover that is freshly sand blasted. I could powder coat it whatever color you want.

Jason,
MINT!! stock turbo cover?? I don't think such a thing even exsists. Have you ever seen any of them?

Mike you are correct. We discontinued them a while back. I think GM must have prepped them in some way from the supplier for vehicles when installed.
check this link out & the click the picture to enlarge. this is ho wthey came wrapped in white packaging paper.

GBodyParts.com Online

Yeah, I see what you mean Brian. I'm sure youv'e seen alot more of these nos covers then me but Iv'e seen and had afew myself and they are about the crudest damn things. Sorry for the hijack here but just got a kick out of reggie44 asking for a Mint or Perfect stock turbo cover. I don't think such a thing even exsist.

Crap. I had one of these that was 10x nicer than anyone ive seen posted for sale in the last 5 years and it only sold for $80 on Ebay last year. Im sure it was worth a lot more than that.

Back