You can type here any text you want

WTB Stripped Body 84-87 Buick Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Putting feelers out..

If you have a hard top parts car that is completely stripped and just a hull let me know. Perferably in the South East. Don't need trunk lid, interior doors, etc. unless it's in great shape.

Hard top, straight quarters, NO Rust is a must, doors only if straight no bondo.

TIA

$700 just the body no frame or $1000 rolling with frame i have a clear connecticut title

87limited007.jpg

87limited001.jpg

87limited003.jpg

87limited005.jpg

87limited010.jpg

87limited009.jpg

still looking ? I have bare very clean I will get pics soon.
I forget if it had a vinyl half roof or not or the lower moldings

in north florida by I-75 & I-10

Yes still looking, I'd spend more than $700 driving to CT..

I dont know what year

But I know where 2 bodies are, one guy said $600 and the other I can check on if you would like.

Well I'm in Maryland, I guess thats a long drive also. But I do have an 84 T-Type (hard top) body with all the panels still installed with title if you are interested.

car was a vinyl half roof, the vinyl part was removed the small metal studs are still there. The will have to be ground down. Does not have the large lower chrome trim at the bottom of 1/4's I have seen on some regals. The original filler where the roof seem meets the 1/4 panel seem will have to be ground out and replaced. You can see cracks in the filler just below roof line above the 1/4 windows. there is a very small section of rust just to the right of the brake pedal about the size of my hand. It's not rot just surface rust. The areas that are sprayed in red primer was just done by my uncle to keep the are ahe removed the vinyl at to keep from rusting. No body work has been done. Car is a repaint you can see it started out a lighter silver blue then turned darker blue. 1/4's look great everything is straight as an arrow. Sorry for the crappy pics I was over where the car was and forgot to take camera and used my daughters nintendo dsi to take them.

Attachments

• HNI_0045.JPG
    HNI_0045.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 169
  • HNI_0044.JPG
    HNI_0044.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 170
  • HNI_0043.JPG
    HNI_0043.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 171
  • HNI_0042.JPG
    HNI_0042.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 172
  • HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 167
one more pic pm me if you want more details

Attachments

• HNI_0040.JPG
    HNI_0040.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 172
Jason just grab a trailer & head on up. I just cut up a 60K mile regular regal. It saved a lot of cars. I have a few rust free hard tops here.

Jason just grab a trailer & head on up. I just cut up a 60K mile regular regal. It saved a lot of cars. I have a few rust free hard tops here.

It would cost me twice what the body would cost... in diesel. :(

Back