You can type here any text you want

WTB T-Type or GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Malibudriven81

I just sold my Malibu, and I'm looking to buy a T-Type or Grand National. Willing to spend 10k.

Thanks
Nick

Hey Nick, have any luck finding one yet?

What exactly are you looking for?

Anything specific that you DONT want in a turbo buick.... ie sunroof, t-tops, blue grey green black white purple?

How many miles are you shooting for on the car?

Wished you had sold the bu sooner, i had a line on a 86 t-type in memphis for around 8K and it had less than 80k... It was a very very nice car.

Let me know

BW

Nick did you get what you were asking for on your car? Yours was the black/tan interior car with 15X8 rallys and a crate 350 right?

Nick did you get what you were asking for on your car? Yours was the black/tan interior car with 15X8 rallys and a crate 350 right?

Yes it was. Lets just say I got 10k to spend on a Buick.

BW,

As long as it doesn't have the burgandy interior, has to have a/c and heater, and thats it. Mileage isn't a huge deal for me right now, if it has high mileage I would hope the engine has been overhauled.

Thanks
Nick

I don't suppose all of that $10k came out of the Malibu did it? if so you made out like a bandit X2.

I may have one soon

Once the weather improves here(March -April) I'll have an 86 T type Dark Red Metallic with 83k miles for sale in the $8000-9000 range. Very nice grey split bench column shift interior, good body and mechanicals with no major work needed.

87 t-type

hey nick i have a 87 t-type many new mods, engine has roughly 5000 miles on rebuild. the engine was punched .030 over with je-pistons, all new GN Interior, car needs paint, redone everything but paint, car should run in the 11's. let me know if interested?

Back