WTB ttype/gn project

mac2848

Im looking for a project car. Something in decent shape thats driveable yet still needs work. Im willing to pay cash for the right car I also have a 84 and 91 vette if anyone is interested ina trade or cash and trade. Let me know what you have. grantmac48@gmail.com or 352-978-7505

Im willing to spend 5-6500 on a car, however the car has to reflect that! Alot of people think their T's are worth gold even beat to hell.

Yeah for that price you won't find much they will usually need paint,interior and motor and tranny work best bet is to save a little more and shoot for 8k to 10k and get something that needs minor details. Theres alot of good deals out there right now. Im about to drop mine to 9k here soon or just keep it in garage till son is old enough to drive:biggrin:

84 t type body in good shape original paint no rust interior perfect beside falling headliner engine needs new p/s bracket and coil pigtail has rebuilt tranny and radiator asking 4k 9365202274 kevin in texas

I've got a running drive home stock 86 T that needs restoring, I don't believe you will drive one home cheaper. $3000