You can type here any text you want

WTB Turbo G-body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wahoo

Doesn't need to be a GN but wouldn't mind it, I'm not looking to spend more than 5k so im interested in more of a project. It needs to be running no blown tranny, not super rotted either, Let me know what you have, I'm located in Buffalo Ny, thanks

I have a T-type with t tops. No rust but paint is crap. Has gnx flares,vents and wheels. Needs front fillers. Interior is ok needs carpet and cleaned up. Has blown head gaskets. Has many nice parts. 70 mm turbo larger injectors dutt neck intercooler, translator, 3000 stall converter. Vac brakes. Etc. 4k
Pm me if interested
Tim

I have a 87 regal. Turbo t for sale, tons of mods, built motor, PT-61 turbo 25lbs of boost, 5urbo 400 trans with manual reverese valve body, cheeta shifter on floor trans brake line lock, etc needs head gaskets just bought it in nov and just got it out of storage to find out the head gasket is junk and needs a water pump.
Looking to get $3500 I paied $5500 and also did $800 worth of work to it last week. Car checks out great suspension is good no worn out parts. Car is rust free from arizona never seen snow. Could use a paint job
Pm me if intrested.

Ohh congratulations man! Things gonna be a pain but worth it haha

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ohh congratulations man! Things gonna be a pain but worth it haha

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Yeah, I have it all apart, im going to strip it down to bare metal and paint it myself... engine well It runs decent, but I have high blms again... my battery voltage is low like 11 volts on the scan master so I don't know if thats whats causing my blms, but I need to fix the low voltage first.

Back