WTF, saw 2 TB's in the last 5 min

Onalky87

Saw a silver ttype in upstate ny in Utica then 5min later saw someone in a grand national in chadwicks. I never see these cars n today I saw 2 in 5min. Is there an event or something going on?

The sun and moon must be in alignment.....:cool: I cant even find (1) at local car shows. Nevermind two on the road the same day.

i went to a car show last week and there were 4 gn's and 1 t-type. including mine. which was by far the nicest. if i do say so.

i went to a car show last week and there were 4 gn's and 1 t-type. including mine. which was by far the nicest. if i do say so.
where and when r these car shows? Also what track did u cut that 60' at? Do u think the setup in my sig will put me into the 11.1-11.3 range. Running 25lbs

empire dragway near genneseo. i would think that you should be able to run in the low 11's with the right tune fairly easily. compared to my car you have many more goodies installed. the car show was @ clarence park near buffalo. we typically get 2-5 gn's/t-types at most shows/cruises.

Ya I'm hoping for deeppppp 11s ottos performance is doing a dyno tune he seems to think 11.20 @ 118.

Also, Ur 3 hours away from me so I'm gunna try n make it over there for a show at somepoint